COLOUR: Blue, Yellow & White
MATERIAL: Handpainted With Moroccon Pattern
ART TYPE: Handpainted With Moroccon Pattern
‘Moroccan Essential’ from the collection ‘The 90’s Shores of Morocco’, is a multi utility jar, handcrafted in the interiors of Uttar Pradesh, inspired from a bygone era of a beautiful oceanside country; beaches with a yellow-white sand touching the beautiful blue waters of the Atlantic and Mediterranean. The story of the mystic land of Morocco, with a signature language of geometric motifs used in traditional art and architecture, is translated into ceramic, with an indigenous Moroccan geometric pattern on a white base hand-painted in ocean-blue, while sand yellow is used as an accent. The cylindrical jars, half patterned in geometry and half in sand yellow, have circular lids with a blue outlined rim, capturing the essence of Moroccan seasides enigmatically into a holistic jar. Indian craftspeople have crafted ‘Moroccan Essential’ by hand, with so much love, to transport us back to times of enchanting wandering in a thriving historic seaside country, to your table tops and favourite home and kitchen spaces.
- Ideal for storing dry condiments like dry fruits, snacks and other knick knacks. Can also be used as a Pickle Holder or a Cookie Jar.
- Comes in a set of 2.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Depicts Moroccan Pattern Handpainting.
- The product is lead free.
- The Jars are not air tight.
- Comes in Blue, Yellow and White Colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 3.9" (L), 3.9" (W), 5.3" (H) Inch in size.
- Volume of the Jar is 550 ML.
- There might be a slight variaition/irregularities in hand painting done on ceramic as this is a natural outcome of human involvement process.
1) Comes in a Set Of 2.
2) The product is lead free.
3) The product is completely hand painted with Moroccan Pattern and handcrafted in Ceramic.
4) There might be a slight irregularities in the Moroccan hand painting or variation in the colour/glazing done on the ceramic as this is a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.