'Badamwari Bagheecha-2' Hand-painted Ceramic Tea Cups & Saucers Set (Set of 6, 120 ML, Microwave Safe)
Hand-Painted & Handcrafted depicting floral motifs
CUPS: (L * W * H) = (4.0 * 3.0 * 2.3), SAUCERS: (L * W * H) = (5.1 * 5.1 * 0.8) Inch
Navy Blue & White
6 Cups, 6 Saucers
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- Since the product is handpainted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1155 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
- Comes in a set of 6.
’Badamwari Bagheecha-2’ is a collection inspired by the spring season in Badamwari garden in Kashmir situated at the foothills of Koh-e-Maran. Almond flower or Badam phool, the delicate foliage of serene garden of Srinagar represents the arrival of spring and new year for Kashmiris. Celebrated with the much romantic picnic getaways and joyous ambience, this collection relives the mellow and tranquil nature of being present in the bagheecha of badamwari.
’Badamwari Bagheecha-2’ is a tableware collection that includes cups, mugs, soup bowls, serving bowls, plates, platters and katoris. Floral motifs and foliage have been hand-painted by the skilled artisans with much care and precision which makes this collection perfect for invoking elegant vibes.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The tea & coffee cups with saucers set from the collection 'Badamwari Bagheecha-2' are handcrafted in ceramic, inspired by the spring season in Badamwari garden in Kashmir. Ideal for serving tea & beverages, these cups set is ideal for serving hot coffee, tea,etc. The products are made by grinding clay for 24 hours after which it is thrown onto a wheel & shaped. They are then hand-painted & finally they are glazed at 1155 degree Celsius in a kiln.
- Hand-painted in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the spring season in Badamwari garden in Kashmir.
- Perfect sets for your tableware collection and for serving Tea & coffee.
- Ideal for serving tea & coffee to your loved ones.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Beautiful & delicate leaf motifs have been hand-painted on a Navy Blue base with a White combination.
- Comes in a set of 6.
- The products are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- These cups & saucers are handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Hand-painted depicting leaf motifs & pattern with hand-glazing done at a firing of 1155 degree Celsius.
- Comes in Navy Blue and White colour combination.
- Comes in the following dimensions: (L * W * H) = (4.0 * 3.0 * 2.3), SAUCERS: (L * W * H) = (5.1 * 5.1 * 0.8) Inch.
- This product belongs to the 'Badamwari Bagheecha-2' collection.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Use Mild Detergent.
- Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
Such a beautiful handcrafted and hand-painted wooden portrait is just amazing! I received a product safely without any damage. Go for it if you are looking for an extra-ordinary piece!
A terracotta, madhubani art round matka is an home-made product, I have purchased this rajasthani round matka online at the best price. I strongly recommend to buy this product.
It's good, however the size is small, try to make little bigger
Very heavy, big, cute
The piece is nice and colourful, but very delicate. When we took it out of the packaging, the front panel came out in our hands as did one of the birds on the side. We stuck them back with Fevikwik.
Please ensure to stick everything together with more sturdy glue.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image