Hand-Painted & Handcrafted depicting floral motifs
(L * W * H) = (10.7 * 6.4 * 1.1) Inch
Navy Blue & White
1 Serving Platter
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- Since the product is handpainted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1155 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
- Comes in a set of 1.
’Badamwari Bagheecha-2’ is a collection inspired by the spring season in Badamwari garden in Kashmir situated at the foothills of Koh-e-Maran. Almond flower or Badam phool, the delicate foliage of serene garden of Srinagar represents the arrival of spring and new year for Kashmiris. Celebrated with the much romantic picnic getaways and joyous ambience, this collection relives the mellow and tranquil nature of being present in the bagheecha of badamwari.
’Badamwari Bagheecha-2’ is a tableware collection that includes cups, mugs, soup bowls, serving bowls, plates, platters and katoris. Floral motifs and foliage have been hand-painted by the skilled artisans with much care and precision which makes this collection perfect for invoking elegant vibes.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The serving platter from the collection 'Badamwari Bagheecha-2' are handcrafted in ceramic, inspired by the spring season in Badamwari garden in Kashmir. The serving platter is ideal for serving starters & appetizers, etc. The products are made by grinding clay for 24 hours after which it is thrown onto a wheel & shaped. They are then hand-painted & finally they are glazed at 1155 degree Celsius in a kiln.
- Hand-painted in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the spring season in Badamwari garden in Kashmir.
- Perfect sets for your tableware collection and for serving snacks as well as beverages.
- Ideal to be used as a platter for serving starters and snacks like chips, nachos, breads, etc.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Beautiful & delicate leaf motifs have been hand-painted on a Navy Blue base with a White combination.
- Comes in a set of 1.
- The products are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- This Serving Platter is handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Hand-painted depicting leaf motifs & pattern with hand-glazing done at a firing of 1155 degree Celsius.
- Comes in Navy Blue and White colour combination.
- Comes in the following dimensions: (L * W * H) = (10.7 * 6.4 * 1.1) Inch.
- This product belongs to the 'Badamwari Bagheecha-2' collection.
- Use Mild Detergent.
- Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.