Handpainted With Moroccon Pattern
DINNER PLATES: (H * DIA) = (1.2 * 10.3), KATORIS: (H * DIA) = (1.9 * 4.1) Inch
Blue, White & Yellow
4 Dinner Plates, 4 Katoris
- Comes with 8 dinnerware pieces.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The handpainting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- As this product is handmade & handpainted, there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
Morocco, an ancient North-African country with a coastline along the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea, has forever been a thriving hub of culture, art and diverse landscapes. Leather tanneries of every pastel colour imaginable, speck the horizon with old stone houses, along the uneven semi-mountainous seaside. A signature language of geometric motifs used in architecture, textiles and artefacts alike, arches and domes decorated in mosaic and glass painted windows and doors are visual elements that put together Moroccan towns. Back in the 90s, Moroccan shores were bustling with steam ships leaving and docking at ports; beaches with a yellow-white sand colour touching the beautiful blue waters of the oceans. A land of mystic wonder, Morocco has been, is and hopefully will continue to be a wanderer's paradise of beauty, colour, art, food, culture, history and infinite stories.
"˜The 90"™s Shores of Morocco"™ is a range of home products, handcrafted with so much love, by craftspeople from the interiors of Uttar Pradesh in India, celebrating some of the many beautiful aspects of Moroccan Culture. Inspired from the indigenous Moroccan geometric-repeat patterns and the enchanting hues of Moroccan coastlines, this collection of simple yet vibrant home items, is handcrafted and hand painted in ceramic; an earthen family of products, where the same Moroccan motif in a typical pastel coastal colour palette has been used in different compositions, with details and exclusive finishes, by skilled artisans. The use of pastel yellow minimally as an accent and the blue on white geometric pattern hand-painted on ceramic bases in this collection, teleports one to the historic country of warm yellow beaches and cool blue waters. "˜The 90"™s Shores of Morocco"™ is indeed a fable of travel, wonder and art, made to fit into any space for your cozy, warm home, inspired from a mystic land from long ago.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The €˜Moroccan Dining€™ from the collection €˜The 90€™s Shores of Morocco€™, is a compact dinnerware set of 4 dinner plate and 4 katoris each of 180 ML each handcrafted & hand glazed in Ceramic in the interiors of Uttar Pradesh with handpainting inspired from a bygone era of a beautiful oceanside country; beaches with yellow-white sand touching the beautiful blue waters of the Atlantic and Mediterranean. Ideal for serving daily meals to 4 people, the dinner plates are ideal for serving large or main meals and the katoris for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc.
- These dinner plates with katoris are ideal for serving daily meals to your family & guests.
- Ideal for serving meal to 4 people.
- Comes with 4 Dinner Plates and 4 Katoris.
- Inspired by the busy shores of Morocco, a North African country.
- The dinner plates are ideal for serving large or main meals.
- The katoris are ideal for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc.
- Each piece depicts beautifully handpainted Moroccan pattern.
- This set is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- This set is lead free and food safe.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Handpainted With Moroccon Pattern.
- Comes in Blue, White & Yellow colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
DINNER PLATES: 1.2" (H), 10.3" (DIA),
KATORIS: 1.9" (H), 4.1" (DIA) Inches in size.
- The volume of each Katori is 180 ML.
- The total weight of the set is 3652 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSHandle with care.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.