This splendid 'Owl of Athena' collection has been inspired by the glorious Owl of Athena from Greek Mythology. Renowned throughout the world as the virgin goddess of wisdom. Athena, it is believed, is often accompanied by a little barn owl. Athena’s owl is widely viewed as a majestic symbol of knowledge, wisdom, and erudition. Owl, the bird itself, has symbolized shrewdness, stealth and wisdom that only comes with age in a plethora of ancient scriptures, mythology and folklore.
Handcrafted masterfully from Sheesham wood, these artisanal serving trays depict hand-carved owls. These mystical winged creatures of the night symbolize grace and prosperity. These serving trays are the perfect addition to your dining collection with their woody, rustic aesthetic, bringing to your home wisdom and wealth.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
This versatile serving tray from the 'Wooden Klassics - Owl of Athena' collection will prove to be a much-needed minimalistic addition to your dining collection. Handcrafted from the finest quality Sheesham wood by Indian artisans, the tray features an intricately Hand-Etched owl motif at its center. Inspired by the Greek mythological legend of the little barn owl that is the companion of Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom, this tray with an owl emblem symbolizes wealth, wisdom and dignity. Quintessential for your kitchen and dining room, this chic and sophisticated tray is perfect for serving refreshments and beverages.
- Handcrafted by Indian artisans.
- Depicts an exquisite hand-etched owl motif, inspired by the Owl of Athena.
- Ideal for your kitchen, dining table, or garden patios.
- Perfect for serving namkeen snacks and refreshing beverages.
- Ideal as a gift during the festive season.
- The product is oval in shape.
- Handcrafted from Sheesham Wood.
- Handcrafted in wood depicting an owl hand-etched by burning.
- The colour of the tray is a natural light brown.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 10.1''(L ), 8.1''(W), 1.7''(H) Inches in size.
- The serving tray is a part of the 'Wooden Klassics - Owl of Athena' collection.
Handcrafted in wood depicting an owl hand-etched by burning.
(L * W * H) = (10.1 * 8.1 * 1.7) Inches
Natural Light Brown
1 Serving Tray
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- The product does not comes with a mug as depicted in the picture.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a damp cloth and let it air dry.
Purchased these plates recently and it's a real treat to have them in my collection. Just holding them brings a sunshine and happy effect. Always vocalforlocal 🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
Namaste!!! Decorative and quirky.
Nicely packaged and prompt delivery.
Amazing collection of this types of Handia 👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️❤️love this product.
Worth buying product 👍👍👍
It was a birthday gift for a friend and he just loved it.
The birds haven’t noticed it yet but I love it! Simple. Well crafted. Clever design.
I bought a set of 2 of these and people are so quick to notice them and compliment them. Excellent quality and value.
Bought a set of 4. Beautifully made. Exactly what I ordered. Prompt delivery and packing was excellent.
The tea cups were too large and the serving plates too small. A trifle disappointed.
The product came in excellent packaging. Love it.
Loved the art and finish with the exact colors as the pictures 😍
The mirror frame is pretty but the size mentioned is inclusive of the frame and hence the mirror is much smaller than you expect.
I would like to return my item as it’s defected. I checked the item in front of the delivery guy and he asked me to return the item via this site. so please tell me how to do so
Looks so pretty! Came with the screws in a pouch, easy to instal!
I recently purchased Moroccan floral hand painted dinner set n same pattern mugs. It was an absolute smooth process of purchasing and all queries were promptly answered. The product was delivered on time and I loved the whole set. Thank you to the team at Exclusive lane.