The hut collection is a representation of an old and rustic village in South India, hand-painted by Victor & his team residing in Puducherry. The spread of huts, with its picturesque triangular shapes and equally symmetrical windows, captures the many views of a serene Puducherry village. The constant chitter-chatter of the crowded market, with cacophonies of shouting vendors, and the primitive tree near the tranquil house are both embellished with birds in the sky and green fields on the land. The Bright red strokes of yellow and green sun drops and makes an abrasive patter on the surface of clay. The paintings on these designs remind us of the simplicity of village life and the placid vibes of the dreamy moon.
The collection consists of tea and coffee cups in different design, dinner plates and food bowls, chutney and hand bowls, and other home accessories such as bathroom dispensers and flower vase. The collection is unique in the sense that each and every product is hand painted by an Artisan and has nuances of his painting language. No two designs are similar and minute variations in the design is what makes these items a perfect addition to your homes and kitchen.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Hut Dining' from 'The Hut Collection', is a compact multicoloured dinnerware set of 4 dinner plate and 4 katoris each of 170 ML handcrafted & hand glazed in Ceramic with handpainting inspired by an old, rustic and serene village in the South Indian city of Puducherry displaying a beautifully detailed hut landscape. Ideal for serving daily meals to 4 people, the dinner plates are ideal for serving large or main meals and the katoris for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc.
- These dinner plates with katoris are ideal for serving daily meals to your family & guests.
- Ideal for serving meal to 4 people.
- Comes with 4 Dinner Plates and 4 Katoris.
- Inspired by a picturesque village in Puducherry, South of India.
- The dinner plates are ideal for serving large or main meals.
- The katoris are ideal for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc.
- Each piece depicts beautiful and detailed handpainted objects like huts, trees, birds etc.
- This set is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- This set is lead free.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Handpainted With Hut Pattern.
- Comes in multiple colours.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
DINNER PLATES: 1.1" (H), 10.3" (DIA),
KATORIS: 1.9" (H), 4.1" (DIA) Inches in size.
- The volume of each Katori is 170 ML.
- The total weight of the set is 2740 grams.
Handpainted With Hut Pattern
DINNER PLATES: (H * DIA) = (1.1 * 10.3), KATORIS: (H * DIA) = (1.9 * 4.1) Inch
4 Dinner Plates, 4 Katoris
- Comes with 8 dinnerware pieces.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The handpainting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- As this product is handmade & handpainted, there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSHandle with care.
I received a broken product!
awesome product! amazingly well-packed , arrived safely 💗
At par with display pictures. Glad! and responsible packing and delivery. Exclusively customer delight!
The plates look good are easy to clean and bring a variety on the table. Thank you . Keep innovating new shapes and sizes. Looking forward to more
Loved the product but the hanging strings are fragile and the product is heavy since it is made of terracotta. The strings should be sturdy enough to hold the weight.
I had ordered four cups and received them on time, beautifully and safely packed. These cups are a sight to behold - craftmanship and material of high quality. It is such a joy to have your tea or coffee in these beautiful cups.
These will be the cynosure of all eyes visiting my home. Very beautiful and classy!!!!
It is just awesome.
A perfect,unique wall decor.I am glad I chose this.
Very colourful and cute party plates.