Handcrafted & Hand-painted depicting beautiful Mughal Floral Pattern
(L * W * H) = (4.4 * 3.4 * 4.3) Inch
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- Since the product is hand painted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
As the birds make their way home and the sun sets on the horizon, splashing the earth with golden sunshine, the leaves and flowers kiss the grass to pave the path for Prince Dara Shikoh, who will grace the royal gardens with his presence in the hope to enjoy a stroll in nature on a summer evening. Prince Dara Shikoh was a Mughal Prince for whom the Pari Mahal, also called ‘The Palace of Fairies,’ was built during the reign of Shah Jahan in the 1600s. Bringing with it a warm summer breeze and the colours of the season, this collection is a reflection of the beautiful gardens of The Palace of Fairies during the summer months. Inspired by the setting sun shining softly on the mesmerising flora at the top of Zabarwan mountain range in Jammu and Kashmir, this collection immortalises the glorious moment when the afternoon transitions into evening, demonstrating yet another miracle of the universe.
Hand-painted by Indian artisans, this collection is inspired by Mughal art and culture, representing the aesthetics of the enchanting leaves and flowers on a golden summer afternoon. Comprising of soup bowls, dinner plates, tea sets, beer and coffee mugs, jars and containers, jugs, cutlery and pickle holders, serve ware, platters, home decor, and much more, the exquisite products in this collection are ideal for sophisticated dining and decoration. Built for those who design their homes with their heart and soul, the cultural elements in this collection's design and creation are perfect for the traditional home setting or ideal to add a Mughlai fusion to the contemporary home. And, last but not the least, the products in this collection also make for a classy gift for your loved ones on festive occasions and celebrations.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
If you’re a tea or coffee lover and are fascinated by Mughal art, these Ceramic Tea & Coffee Mugs are exactly what you need! Inspired by a summer afternoon at the Pari Mahal in Srinagar, Kashmir, this set of two mugs has been hand-painting by Indian artisans keeping in mind the beauty of nature found in India. The simplicity of these mugs also adds sophistication to them. And, the soft colours inspired by the setting sun in the summer season, which enlightens the world with light and beauty, add vibes of love and warmth to this collection. Whether you wish to have your morning coffee or evening tea in these cups, be assured that with these mugs the entire experience of your favourite beverage will certainly be elevated.
- Handmade & hand-painting in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by the beautiful flowers and plants found in the lush green gardens of The Pari Mahal also called as The Palace of Fairies in Jammu and Kashmir in the summer season, the earthen colours and ceramic finesse of this collection make it unique and exquisite.
- This hand-painting on the mugs is a perfect blend of Mughal art, traditional aesthetics, and sophisticated dining.
- Comes in a set of 2 Mugs.
- Ideal for having coffee, tea or milk with your loved ones.
- The floral pattern has been inspired from Mughal art and aesthetics.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The mugs are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The mugs are 100% lead free.
- The mugs are handcrafted in ceramic.
- hand-painting in Brown color.
- Comes in 4.4" (L), 3.4" (W), 4.3" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each mug is 240 ML.
- The weight of the Mugs is 600 grams.
1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.