Hand-Painted & Handcrafted depicting floral motifs
(L * W * H) = (4.7 * 2.9 * 3.9) Inch
Navy Blue & White
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- Since the product is handpainted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1155 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
- Comes in a set of 2.
’Badamwari Bagheecha-2’ is a collection inspired by the spring season in Badamwari garden in Kashmir situated at the foothills of Koh-e-Maran. Almond flower or Badam phool, the delicate foliage of serene garden of Srinagar represents the arrival of spring and new year for Kashmiris. Celebrated with the much romantic picnic getaways and joyous ambience, this collection relives the mellow and tranquil nature of being present in the bagheecha of badamwari.
’Badamwari Bagheecha-2’ is a tableware collection that includes cups, mugs, soup bowls, serving bowls, plates, platters and katoris. Floral motifs and foliage have been hand-painted by the skilled artisans with much care and precision which makes this collection perfect for invoking elegant vibes.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The coffee cups set from the collection 'Badamwari Bagheecha-2' are handcrafted in ceramic, inspired by the spring season in Badamwari garden in Kashmir. Ideal for serving tea & beverages, these cup set is ideal for serving hot coffee, tea, etc. The products are made by grinding clay for 24 hours after which it is thrown onto a wheel & shaped. They are then hand-painted & finally they are glazed at 1155 degree Celsius in a kiln.
- Hand-painted in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the spring season in Badamwari garden in Kashmir.
- Perfect sets for your tableware collection and for serving Tea & coffee.
- Ideal for serving tea & coffee to your loved ones.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Beautiful & delicate leaf motifs have been hand-painted on a Navy Blue base with a White combination.
- Comes in a set of 2.
- The products are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- These mugs are handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Hand-painted depicting leaf motifs & pattern with hand-glazing done at a firing of 1155 degree Celsius.
- Comes in Navy Blue and White colour combination.
- Comes in the following dimensions: (L * W * H) = (4.7 * 2.9 * 3.9) Inch.
- This product belongs to the 'Badamwari Bagheecha-2' collection.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Use Mild Detergent.
- Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Good hand work and very elegant after install on wall
The colour and design are beautiful but the plates are very flat and not convenient to serve curries / gravies in . The food can actually spill out easily.
I m awestruck
Very nice products. Very well packed. There was no delay in the delivery. Am satisfied.
The plates look beautiful. Loved them.
This is wonderful product beautifully designed with elegant looks
A must buy for your dinning table
Very beautiful pieces..
This is a beautiful piece adorning my wall now and I absolutely love the finish and the design.
Haven’t received this product
I didn't like the product..returned but money not yet received
No discount was given even after repeated requests and hence no review.
Beautiful product and enhancing look of my balcony...Product is as expected.
Absolutely delight to eyes...product as expected...It enhances my window :)
Very sturdy product ,measurements are same as mentioned in the website
Fell in love with the product.
Appreciating the craftsmanship.
Moreover packaging was done good and delivered in time