Hand-Etched & Handcarved
(L * W * H) = (5.1 * 1.4 * 0.4) Inch
Metallic Golden With Antique Black Finish
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 100 grams
1 Bottle Opener
1) Remove the dust with a dry cloth.
2) Avoid using abrasive material for cleaning.
3) Can be cleaned with Pitambari powder or household sour elements like wheat+vinegar or lime.
4) Apply a mixture of flour, salt and white vinegar to remove the blackness from Brass.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Hand-Etched & Handcarved in India by Artisans.
- Inspired from the underwater creatures.
- Depicts a seahorse handcarved and hand-etched in brass as a bottle opener.
- This product is a part of the 'The Brass Beams' collection.
- This handy bottle opener is ideal to be used for removing metal bottle caps from the glass bottles.
- It comes in black antique finish.
- Ideal for cocktail parties or as a gifting option.
It is a skillfully handcarved bottle opener in the shape of Seahorse with detailed hand-etching done on it to highlight it's scales and texture. It is ideal to be used for removing metal bottle caps from glass bottles and also for decorative use in cocktail parties for setting the groove right and welcoming yourself and the guests in a remarkable yet stupendous manner.