Handcarved & Hand-Etched in Brass
(L * W * H) = (4.4 * 2.9 * 6) Inch
Metallic Gold With Antique Yellow Finish
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 1180 grams
1 Shivling Idol
1) Remove the dust with a damp cloth.
2) Avoid using abrasive material for cleaning.
3) Use Mild Detergent.
4) Can be cleaned with Pitambari powder or household sour elements like wheat+vinegar or lime.
5) Apply a mixture of flour, salt and white vinegar to remove the blackness from Brass.
- Comes with 1 shivling idol.
- Please refer to the dimension images of the idol before buying.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Handcarved and Hand-Etched by Indian Artisans.
- Depicts well-crafted shiva lingam idol with a detachable sheshnaag.
- Inspired by the beauty, versatility, and craftsmanship of the brass material, found in the valleys of many Indian states like Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, and Madhya Pradesh.
- This product is a part of the 'Brass Beams' collection.
- This divine amalgamation of shivling and sheshnag represents the balance between cosmic forces, the unification of divine masculine and feminine energies, and the cycle of creation and destruction. Keeping a shivling brings home the blessings and protection of Mahadev to the family.
- This is ideal to be used in home temples or in pooja rooms.
- Comes in yellow antique finish.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
The 'Shivling with Sheshnaag' is a decorative showpiece figurine with a detachable sheshnaag. It is minutely designed with hand-etched pattern on brass, providing it with intricate details of carvings and prominent form of Shivling. This product comes in the vibrant hue of metallic golden colour with yellow antique finish giving it a touch of elegance and increasing its posh look a fourfold.
'The Brass Beams' is a collection inspired by the beauty of Brass material that is profound in the valleys of many Indian cities bustling with vigour and the craftsmenship. Little children from the village sides come running down the steep hills to be able to get hold of their favourite toys made of Brass. Inspired by the versatility of Brass material and it's ability to be so easily molded, the products come as a depiction of its wonders. The hidden beauty of this material can be popularly depicted through different puja essentials, statues, bells, etc that use the Brass material as the base. Due to its low maintenance and high durability, and not to forget, unmatched beauty, Brass is definitely a material of importance.