COLOUR: Rustic Red with Golden Tints
MATERIAL: Iron & Glass
ART TYPE: Iron is hand-wired and handpainted with Patina paint to give it a rustic look.
Rustic Crystal' from the collection 'Rustic Patina Wonders' is a tea-light holder Handcrafted in iron with a very unusual design which comes with 1 red couloured glass tea-light. Handcrafted and handpainted with so much of love by the skilled artisans in patina, it gives it an effect of an aged, worn-out paint.'Rustic Crystal' is a perfect tea-light holder made up of irin wires with a worn-out effect to light up your ceilings and act as an embodiment of enlightenment, love and peace while filling your abode with happiness and prosperity.
- Ideal for lighting up your favourite spaces like living room or bedroom.
- Can be used both as a hanging or table tea-light holder after detaching from the wired hanger.
- Can also be used as a hanging decorative showpiece.
- Handcrafted in a crystal shape.
- Handwired and Handpainted with Patina paint to give it a rustic look.
- Comes with a detachable glass Tea-Light holder and a detachable iron chain.
- The holder is handcrafted in glass with an iron chain & stand.
- Iron is hand-wired and handpainted with Patina paint to give it a rustic look.
- The holder comes in rustic red with golden tints and the chain in black colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: TOTAL: 23.3" (L),
TEA-LIGHT HOLDER: 4.4" (L), 4.4" (W), 10.1" (H) Inches in size.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight colour or design variations that are natural outcomes of the human involvement in the process.
- This product is part of the collection 'Rustic Patina Wonders'.
Iron is hand-wired and handpainted with Patina paint to give it a rustic look.
Iron & Glass
TOTAL: (H) = (23.3),
TEA-LIGHT HOLDER: (L * W * H) = (4.4 * 4.4 * 10.1) Inch
Rustic Red with Golden Tints
- Comes with a detachable glass tea-light holder and chain.
1 Tea-light Holder, 1 Tea-Light Candle
Use dry soft fabric to clean the product.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh