Hand Glazed Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1280 Degree Celsius with Terracotta Matte Finish
(L * W * H) = (5.2 * 3.6 * 4.1) Inch
Turquoise Blue & Earthen Brown
- Comes in a set of 2.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the studio glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1280 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
The 'Goan Paradise' is a collection inspired by the picturesque beaches of Goa. The earthen-brown hued sand of Goan shoreline stretches alongside soothing blue waters, painting a scenic and breathtaking panorama of the coast. Jovial waves come excitedly swirling towards the shimmering shore and the sand morphs into a golden liquid, blissfully embracing it. The idyllic fusion of the sea and sand, vivid under the brilliant sunlight, is a mesmerizing sight to behold. When the tides retreat to the sea, the shore glances at the horizon while longingly waiting for the waves to return. Meanwhile, the blue sky and the soft breeze complete this scenery with their tranquil presence. Isn't it an enchanting paradise?
The 'Goan Paradise' is a collection of tableware and kitchen accessories that include mugs, katoris, dinner sets, bowls, plates, platters, and more. Handmade by highly skilled artisans of India, this range beautifully depicts the unfathomable beauty of seashores in Goa, while capturing the two elements of nature, water and land in a captivating way. Handmade in ceramic with much care and precision, this range comes in vivid colours of pastel turquoise blue in a glossy finish with a soft earthen brown colour displaying a terracotta-like matte finish. This carefully curated range is ideal for your kitchen, and will indeed enhance the look of your interiors with its elegance and simplicity that is perfect for a contemporary set up.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Earthen Turquoise' from the collection 'Goan Paradise', is a set of 2 studio pottery mugs each of 360 ML, handmade & handglazed in Ceramic by skilled Indian artisans. The set depicts a beautiful amalgamation of contrasting shades of glossy turquoise blue colour in a pastel tone and a sober earthen brown coloured terracotta-like matte finish and is ideal for having hot beverages like coffee, green tea or milk with your loved ones. It can also be used to serve beer, juice or any beverage. This set is lead free as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the picturesque beaches of Goa.
- The mugs depict a beautiful amalgamation of contrasting shades of glossy turquoise blue colour in a pastel tone and a sober earthen brown coloured terracotta-like matte finish.
- This product is hand glazed studio pottery.
- Ideal for having hot beverages like coffee, tea or milk with your loved ones.
- Can also be used to serve beer, juice or any beverage.
- Comes with 2 Mugs.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is 100% lead free.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Comes in a combination of glossy and matte finish.
- Hand Glazed Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1280 Degree Celsius with Terracotta Matte Finish.
- Comes in Pastel Turquoise Blue & Earthen Brown colour.
- Comes in 5.2" (L), 3.6" (W), 4.1" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each mug is 360 ML.
- The weight of each mug is 330 grams.
1. Use Mild Detergent and sponge for cleaning.
2. Avoid using any Abrasive material on the ceramic.
The material used in these products is stoneware clay which is manipulated and glazed by by hands and then double fired at a temperature of 1280 degree celsius.