Woodlands have mesmerized humans for eons. Teeming with wildlife, and diverse vegetation – woodlands have provided diverse color palettes and served as a muse to artistic creations since the first cave paintings. Drawing inspiration from the beatific and majestic shades of brown, our artisans have created this minimalistic 'Woodland Wonders' collection. Our artists believe that each tree has its own unique brown. This collection not only captures the multifaceted rawness of wood, but also portrays the enigmatic woodlands wonderfully by bringing to your doorstep utility products made using resources from the woodlands themselves.
The 'Woodland Wonders' collection features delicate dual-toned serving trays and jars handcrafted ingeniously by Indian Indian artisans. The artisans have done a spectacular job staying true to the wood’s natural brown, in turn creating these wonderful minimalistic and chic pieces that can perfectly complement any aesthetic while simultaneously adding minimalistic, earthy tones to your home.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
This sophisticated set of 2 jars of 200 ml each from the 'Woodland Klassics - Woodland Wonders' collection is an ode to the diverse colour palette the woodlands provide an artist with. Made with the finest quality Sheesham Wood, these jars have been handcrafted by artisans hailing from rural India. Each wood has its own unique brown. These artisanally crafted jars not only capture the multifaceted rawness of wood, but also portray the enigmatic woodlands wonderfully by bringing to your doorstep utility products made using resources from the woodlands themselves. While staying true to the wood's natural browns, the artisans have created these chic and elegant jars perfect for storing dry snacks, condiments, knicks-knacks and refreshments. It also serves as the perfect gift during the festive season.
- Handcrafted by Indian artisans.
- Features a sleek and polished, natural wooden pattern.
- Perfect to use for your kitchen cabinets, storerooms and dining area.
- Great for storing dry snacks, namkeen, cookies and such knick-knacks.
- Ideal as gifts during the festive season.
- Elegant, natural wooden grain finish
- The products are cylindrical in shape.
- Use as storage container for dry items.
- Come with a grooved fitting for the tops.
- The product is air-tight.
- This product is not dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted from Sheesham Wood
- Artisanally handcrafted in wood by Indian artisans.
- The colour of the jars is a natural dark brown.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 3.3'' (L), 3.3'' (W), 3.5'' (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of the jars is 200 ml.
- The pair of jars belongs to the 'Wooden Klassics - Woodland Wonders' collection.
Handcrafted in wood.
(L * W * H) = (3.3 * 3.3 * 3.5) Inches
Natural Dark Brown
- Comes in a set of 2.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Inteded for keeping dry items only.
- The product is air-tight.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Use mild detergent.
- Do not soak in water for too long.
- Wipe with cotton cloth and let it air dry.
- This product is not dishwasher/microwave safe.
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.