Handcrafted & Hand-painted With Warli Art Depicting a Village scene
Coconut Shell & Ghungroos
(L * H) = (1.0 * 1.4) Inch
1 Pair of earrings
- Comes in a pair.
- The ear post is made of lead-free and nickel-free alloy.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight colour or design variations that are natural outcomes of human involvement in the process.
Even in the times when paintbrushes were not invented, the skill of the painters never died because of lack of resources. Not just an art form, but the paintings depict a way of life for the Warli tribes of the mountains and coastal regions in and around the borders of Maharashtra and Gujarat. At this juncture in pre-history, the early man came out of an animal-like existence and gradually learned the art of self-expression in the form of art, that survived till today. Different species of animals, birds, wipers, frogs, spiders, scorpions, and even man, not seeking to distinguish himself, populated this tribe.
Inspired by the masterpieces right from under the ancient Warli Tribe, "Tribal Exotica"� is a range of exclusive accessories using the intricate geometric patterns of flowers, Tarpa dance which is famous amidst the tribes of Maharashtra, are usually performed in moonlit nights; the Tarpa which is a long wind instrument unique to the Warlis and other everyday activities which are in vogue are the most picked designs for accessories. The rustic vintage embellishments of necklace, earrings of great beauty depicting humans in a circle of tight embrace, Fibre, brass are transformed into the poetry called Warli. These phenomenal accessories are exemplary choices to be used during office parties, outings, and festive occasions or even daily for giving a bohemian touch to any look with the combination of vivid and vibrant colours that they exhibit.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Tribal Coconut Warli' from the collection 'Tribal Exotica' is an exclusive pair of round-shaped earrings handcrafted in Coconut shell with Brass Ghungroos. This brown-coloured tribal accessory pair is hand-painted in multicoloured Warli pattern with utmost grace by our artisans depicting a tribal man in a jungle and the colourful combination of which makes it possible for it to be worn with any attire. The 'Tribal Coconut Warli' is an ideal jewellery item for adding a bohemian touch to any look and to be used during office parties, outings, festive occasions or even on a daily basis for exuberantly defining the art of simplicity and for living in the charms of the glamorously rich and unheard vintage culture.
- Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the Warli Art originated from the Indian states of Maharashtra and Gujarat.
- Each earring depicts Warli hand-painting along with the natural finish of the coconut shell and comes in round shape.
- Each earring comes with a ghungroo.
- This pair of earrings is ideal to add a bohemian touch to any kind of attire such as Indian, western or fusion attires.
- The combination of the vivid colours in this necklace makes it possible for it to be worn during festivities or on special occasions.
- Comes with an ear post made of lead-free and nickel-free alloy.
- Handcrafted in Coconut Shell with a Brass Ghungroo.
- Handcrafted & Hand-painted With Warli Art Depicting a Village scene.
- Comes in Brown colour with multicoloured hand-painting.
- Comes in 1.0" (L), 1.4" (H) Inch in size.
- The weight of each earring is 6 grams.
- Comes with 2 Earrings.
1) Wipe jewellery with a dry cloth.
2) Keep away from perfumes, water or any other liquid substance.
Firstly, the coconut shell is handcrafted in the desired shape. After this process, a ghungroo is attached at one end of the piece and the craftsman then uses multiple colours to enhance the look. After the paint dries, a lead-free and nickel-free ear post is attached completing the look.