‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra. Here, a person can be seen playing the Tarpa in the center and people dancing around it in circles. The entire community comes together and celebrates in unison, singing and dancing around the tarpa player. Oh! What a joyous sight it must be. The paintings are expressive with profound truth depicting rituals at birth, marriage, and also after death. Painted on a white and orange base, this collection showcases intricate Warli craftsmanship.
‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection of miniature pots, vases, aroma diffuser and tea light holders. Beautiful Warli motifs are hand painted by skilled artisans of India on handmade terracotta products with much care and precision on a white and orange base ideal for your indoor décor. This collection can be placed anywhere in your house to give it a more earthy feel.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Shankh Tea Light Holder' from the collection 'The Warli Tales' is inspired by cut work pattern and contrast floral patterns are painted on it with a lot of precision. These pots are made on a wheel and are hand-trimmed and baked at 900 degrees celciusand are painted with precision to obtain maximum durability and finish.
- Inspired by cut work patterns and intricate tribal painting techniques.
- The Tea-Light holder depicts a detailed floral cutwork and is handpainted in contrasting colours in a shankh shape.
- Ideal for lighting up your favourite spaces like living room, bedroom or office.
- Light diffuses from the elegant & detailed cutwork forming a shadow of floral pattern.
- Handmade in Terracotta With Intricate Tribal Hand-Painting.
- Comes in Orange, Blue and White color.
- Comes in 6.8" (L), 4.3" (W), 4,2" (H) Inches in size.
- The Tea-Light Holder is a part of the collection, 'The Warli Tales'.
- The weight of the tea-light holder is 369 grams.
- Comes with one tea light holder.
Handmade In Terracotta With Intricate floral cut-work pattern.
(L * W * H) = (6.8 * 4.3 * 4.2) Inch
Orange, Blue & White
1 Tea Light Holder
- Comes with 1 tea light candle holder.
- Does not come with the tea light candle.
- As this product is handmade there might be slight colour, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a soft dry cloth.
Namaste!!! Decorative and quirky.
Nicely packaged and prompt delivery.
Amazing collection of this types of Handia 👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️❤️love this product.
Worth buying product 👍👍👍
It was a birthday gift for a friend and he just loved it.
The birds haven’t noticed it yet but I love it! Simple. Well crafted. Clever design.
I bought a set of 2 of these and people are so quick to notice them and compliment them. Excellent quality and value.
Bought a set of 4. Beautifully made. Exactly what I ordered. Prompt delivery and packing was excellent.
The tea cups were too large and the serving plates too small. A trifle disappointed.
The product came in excellent packaging. Love it.
Loved the art and finish with the exact colors as the pictures 😍
The mirror frame is pretty but the size mentioned is inclusive of the frame and hence the mirror is much smaller than you expect.
I would like to return my item as it’s defected. I checked the item in front of the delivery guy and he asked me to return the item via this site. so please tell me how to do so
Looks so pretty! Came with the screws in a pouch, easy to instal!
I recently purchased Moroccan floral hand painted dinner set n same pattern mugs. It was an absolute smooth process of purchasing and all queries were promptly answered. The product was delivered on time and I loved the whole set. Thank you to the team at Exclusive lane.