‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli community of Maharashtra. Here, a person can be seen playing the Tarpa in the center and people dancing around it in circles. The entire community comes together and celebrates in unison, singing and dancing around the Tarpa player. Oh! What a joyous sight it must be. The paintings are expressive with profound truth depicting rituals at birth, marriage, and also after death. Painted on a white and orange base, this collection showcases intricate Warli craftsmanship.
‘The Warli Tales’ is a collection of miniature pots, vases, aroma diffuser and tea light holders. Beautiful Warli motifs are hand painted by skilled artisans of India on handmade terracotta products with much care and precision on a white and orange base ideal for your indoor décor. This collection can be placed anywhere in your house to give it a more earthy feel.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The Aroma Diffuser from the collection 'The Warli Tales' is inspired by cutwork pattern and contrast floral patterns are painted on it with a lot of precision. These pots are made on a wheel and are hand-trimmed and baked at 900 degrees Celcius and are painted with precision to obtain maximum durability and finish.
- Inspired by cutwork patterns and intricate tribal painting techniques.
- The Aroma Diffuser is handpainted in contrasting colours.
- Ideal to be put in a living room or office to enhance the aura of your living space and create a blissful environment.
- Light diffuses from the elegant & detailed cutwork forming a shadow of floral pattern.
- Comes with a detatchable terracotta container on the top for adding essential aroma oils.
- Handmade in Terracotta With Intricate Tribal Hand-Painting.
- Comes in Orange, Blue and White color.
- Comes in 4.1" (L), 4.1" (W), 4.7" (H) Inches in size.
- The Aroma Diffuser is a part of the collection, 'The Warli Tales'.
- The weight of the aroma diffuser is 249 grams.
- Comes with 1 aroma diffuser.
Handmade In Terracotta With Intricate floral cut-work pattern.
(L * W * H) = (4.1 * 4.1 * 4.7) Inch
Orange, Blue & White
1 Aroma Diffuser
- Comes with 1 aroma diffuser.
- Does not come with the tea light candle.
- As this product is handmade there might be slight colour, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently wipe with a soft dry cloth.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.
Very good product, delivered on time!
Beautiful and nice item. But should improve package part. Out of 3 pieces I ordered 2 broken.
Very disappointed in the delivery system.
I was a little disappointed with the product as I didn't feel that it was worth the price I paid.
It is bigger size than I expected. Very nice.
It looks good but,the surface colour finishing looks dull .
I am still waiting for the ordered items. Not delivered to my address.