‘The eye of Horus’ is inspired by Horus, the Falcon God and eternal ruler of Egypt holding dominion over the heaven, the sky and the Stars. It is believed that Horus sacrificed one of his eyes during a battle with Set, the god of Chaos and trickery to resurrect his Father. Defeating Set, Horus was crowned the ruler of Egypt and as a reward for his sacrifice all the gods reconstructed his eye. Since then it is believed 'The Eye of Horus' is a symbol of Sacrifice, Health and well- being in the Egyptian Mythology.
‘The eye of Horus’ is a range of Home products, handcrafted in the technique of Terracotta, carefully shaped over the Pottery Wheel and eye pattern detailed with countless strokes of the paint brush by our skilled artisans. The products are an Indian Adaption of the Egyptian Pottery and painting. The uniformity of the design and the symmetry of the pottery are worked upon for hours to design one Flawless piece of pottery. The eye of Horus range of products teleports your mind to the Ancient Egyptian Era and the Wonderful Mythology surrounding the Golden Egyptian Era.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Inspired by Horus, the Falcon God and the liberator of Egypt, 'The Eye of Horus' Table Lamps have been handcrafted by locally sourced skilled artisans. A great deal of attention has been paid to make each Lamp symmetrically crafted and aesthetically pleasing. The colour palette used for the painting is vibrant but in matte colours to soothe the viewer. The Eye patterns on the lamp are an adaptation of ancient Egyptian Pottery revolving around 'The Eye of Horus' with a hint of Indian craftsmanship. Ideal to be kept in your livingrooms or bedrooms for enhancing and enriching the looks of your favourite spaces in the most blissful and elegant manner.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by Horus, the Falcon God who sacrificed his eye to resurrect his father and defeat evil.
- The White matte finish and the eye pattern depicting 'The Eye of Horus', an Egyptian Tale of sacrifice and victory over evil make this Table Lamp one of a kind.
- The base comes in Terracotta & the Shade comes in Cotton Wrapped Over Polyvinyl.
- Comes with 1 Base, 1 Shade.
- Perfect to be put up in a living room or bedroom to add an ethnic touch to your home.
- Ideal to illuminate your environment with a soft and diffused light.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The base of the lamp comes in a flat matki shape.
- Can also be used as an artistic table top accessory.
- Comes in White with multicolour hand-painting.
- Comes in the following Dimensions: TOTAL: 8.1" (L), 8.1" (W), 11.4" (H), BASE: 7.0" (L), 7.0" (W), 7.2" (H), SHADE: 8.1" (L), 8.1" (W), 5.0" (H) Inches.
- The weight of the table lamp is 1130 grams.
Handmade and Hand-painted with beautiful Eye Pattern
BASE: Terracotta, SHADE: Made Of Cotton Cloth Wrapped Over Polyvinyl
TOTAL: (L * W * H) = (8.1 * 8.1 * 11.4), BASE: (L * W * H) = (7.0 * 7.0 * 7.2), SHADE: (L * W * H) = (8.1 * 8.1 * 5.0) Inch
White with multicolour Hand-painting
1 Base, 1 Shade
- The bulb & the holder type is B22.
- The plug type is 2 pin plug.
- Bulb is not included.
- Comes with an On/Off switch.
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Handle with care.
2. Keep away from water.
3. Clean with a soft dry cloth only.
Purchased these plates recently and it's a real treat to have them in my collection. Just holding them brings a sunshine and happy effect. Always vocalforlocal 🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻
Namaste!!! Decorative and quirky.
Nicely packaged and prompt delivery.
Amazing collection of this types of Handia 👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️❤️love this product.
Worth buying product 👍👍👍
It was a birthday gift for a friend and he just loved it.
The birds haven’t noticed it yet but I love it! Simple. Well crafted. Clever design.
I bought a set of 2 of these and people are so quick to notice them and compliment them. Excellent quality and value.
Bought a set of 4. Beautifully made. Exactly what I ordered. Prompt delivery and packing was excellent.
The tea cups were too large and the serving plates too small. A trifle disappointed.
The product came in excellent packaging. Love it.
Loved the art and finish with the exact colors as the pictures 😍
The mirror frame is pretty but the size mentioned is inclusive of the frame and hence the mirror is much smaller than you expect.
I would like to return my item as it’s defected. I checked the item in front of the delivery guy and he asked me to return the item via this site. so please tell me how to do so
Looks so pretty! Came with the screws in a pouch, easy to instal!
I recently purchased Moroccan floral hand painted dinner set n same pattern mugs. It was an absolute smooth process of purchasing and all queries were promptly answered. The product was delivered on time and I loved the whole set. Thank you to the team at Exclusive lane.