Handpainted beautifully in vibrant colours depicting exquisite owls with finely detailed cutwork
(L * H) = (1.7 * 2.7) Inch
Sky Blue, Gold and Multicoloured
1 Pair of Earrings
- Comes in a pair.
- This product has been handpainted and may have slight colour or design variations that are natural outcomes of human involvement in the process.
The ‘Symphony of Owls’ is a collection inspired by the magnificent nocturnal creatures of the night – owls. These majestic birds grace the midnight sky, bringing a sleeping world to life with their hoots. These are the children of the night who welcome the moon with greeting hoots, as the moonlight glistens off their fine feathers. They stretch their wings above the forest and embark on a silent flight draped in numerous colours while the clouds accompany them to their nest. Branches creak, canopies of trees rustle in participation and the moonlight sings, as they conjure a glorious symphony throughout the night, till the cusp of dawn.
The ‘Symphony of Owls’ collection captures their dense bodies, barred wings and orange eyes, as these birds are regarded as symbols of knowledge, wisdom and good fortune. The collection comprises of exquisite and colourful earrings and necklaces – bohemian masterpieces that are an amalgamation of contemporary owl motifs with traditional materials and colours. The collection of earrings and necklaces are one-of-a-kind, with detailed cutwork and vibrant hues that exude an elegance and charm that is unique to the knights of the night, the owls.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The ‘Symphony of Owls’ pair of earrings from the ‘Symphony of Owls’ collection have been skilfully hand-painted by talented artisans from the nooks and crannies of India. Depicting exquisitely crafted owls in Recycled Wood with wide eyes and colourful feathers, each earring has been painted in vibrant sky blue colour, with exclusive gold and multicoloured detailing. They have exquisite cutwork which defines the owls' feathers, eyes and other spectacular dainty details.These earrings exude an elegance and beauty that are characteristic of the majestic creatures of the night – owls. The earrings come with posts and stoppers for easy and comfortable wear. The bohemian aesthetic makes them perfect for all kinds of looks – Indian, Western and Fusion. The owl symbolism brings with it a symphony of wisdom and good fortune. This stunning piece is a definite must-have to elevate any outfit.FEATURES:
- Handpainted beautifully by skilled Indian artisans.
- The earrings are hand-painted depicting exquisitely crafted owls with finely detailed cutwork.
- Ideal to add a bohemian touch to any look.
- Inspired by the magnificent nocturnal creatures of the night - owls.
- Perfect for daily wear or festive occasions.
- Goes well with both - Indian and Western attire.
- Depicts exquisite hand-painted owls.
- Comes with metal earring posts.
- Crafted from Recycled Wood.
- Handpainted beautifully in vibrant colours depicting exquisite owls with finely detailed cutwork.
- Comes in a sky blue colour with gold and multicoloured detailing.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 1.7''(L), 2.7''(H) Inches in size.
- The earrings belong to the 'Symphony of Owls' collection.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Wipe jewellery with a dry cloth.
- Keep away from perfumes, water or any other liquid substance.
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.