The collection 'Shades of a Leaf' is inspired by the Autumn Season in the Valleys of Kashmir. During this season, the entire valley turns into a mesmerizing Walnut color which gives this period its famous name as the Golden Season of Kashmir. The Leaves transform to delicate colors, the fallen leaves create a Blanket over the terrain and Sweet light breeze rushes the leaves in every direction, all the while creating a calming fragrance. This Collection tries to justify that majestic scenery onto the products.
Hand-painted by Indian artisans, these products are inspired by the contrasting colors of leaves during the Autumn Season in Kashmir. Comprising of wall hangings, table lamps, pickle holders, kullads, napkin holders, and many other aesthetically pleasing pieces, this collection sums up the spirit of Autumn in Kashmir into these exemplary products so that whenever you look at them you remember the elegance of nature.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Inspired by the ‘Shades of a Leaf’ during the autumn season in the valleys of Kashmir, these Showpiece pots come in varied shapes and are Hand-painted in the technique of terracotta. The leaf pattern derives its influence from the deep forest areas of Kashmir. The golden-brown color represents the blanket created by the fallen leaves during the autumn season. These Showpiece pots are a marvelous combination of sophistication and aesthetics, assuring to please the eye of the viewer.
- Handmade & hand-painted in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by the Shades of a leaf during the autumn season in Kashmir
- Hand-painted Leaf in delicate Autumn Colours of Kashmir along with a Golden-Brown background representing the Blanket of fallen Leaves, make this product one of a kind.
- Comes with 3 Pots.
- Ideal to be used as decorative showpieces on a table or a shelf in your living room or dining room.
- Can also be used for dry/artificial flower arrangements.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The decorative pots are handcrafted in terracotta.
- Comes in Light Brown & Green color.
- Comes in the following dimensions: POT 1: 2.3" (L), 2.3" (W), 2.4" (H), POT 2: 1.9" (L), 1.9" (W), 3.8" (H), POT 3: 2.8" (L), 2.8" (W), 2.0" (H), Inch in size.
- The weight of the Pots is 228 grams.
Hand-Painted & Handcrafted depicting a vibrant foliage
POT 1: (L * W * H) = (2.3 * 2.3 * 2.4), POT 2: (L * W * H) = (1.9 * 1.9 * 3.8), POT 3: (L * W * H) = (2.8 * 2.8 * 2.0) Inch
Light Brown & Green
- Comes in a set of 3.
- Approximate dimensions of the pots are mentioned.
- As this product is handmade there might be slight colour, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Cannot be used with water to plant flowers because of the hand-painting done on the Pots.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently clean with a soft damp cloth.
The colour and design are beautiful but the plates are very flat and not convenient to serve curries / gravies in . The food can actually spill out easily.
I m awestruck
Very nice products. Very well packed. There was no delay in the delivery. Am satisfied.
The plates look beautiful. Loved them.
This is wonderful product beautifully designed with elegant looks
A must buy for your dinning table
Very beautiful pieces..
This is a beautiful piece adorning my wall now and I absolutely love the finish and the design.
Haven’t received this product
I didn't like the product..returned but money not yet received
No discount was given even after repeated requests and hence no review.
Beautiful product and enhancing look of my balcony...Product is as expected.
Absolutely delight to eyes...product as expected...It enhances my window :)
Very sturdy product ,measurements are same as mentioned in the website
Fell in love with the product.
Appreciating the craftsmanship.
Moreover packaging was done good and delivered in time