Handcrafted and hand-painted in traditional Rajasthani motifs
(L * W * H) = (9.2 * 5.7 * 4.2) Inch
- Comes with 1 Multi-utility Storage Box.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
An amalgamation of Rajasthani folk songs, the traditional Indian daal-baati-choorma, exquisite ancient fabrics, and the earthen scent of rural India, this collection is nothing short of the heartwarming experience of taking a stroll in the villages of Rajasthan. Decorated with traditional patterns and designs, painted in colours of celebration, inspired by the majestic peacocks, elephants, and camels found in the desserts of Rajasthan, and handcrafted to perfection— this collection brings forth the transformation of a house to a home and glorifies the cultural essence of Rajasthan and its beautiful traditions. The intricate ornamentation and vibrant hues inspired from the palaces of Rajasthan are sure to leave you spellbound whereas the hand-painted finesse and age-old motifs will fill your heart with the feeling of ‘India.’
From aesthetic tea light holders, timeless curios, traditional photo-frames, and extravagant utility boxes to unique key-holders and exciting wall-décor, this collection comprises elegant decorative pieces that are rich in culture and ideal to add some exciting colour to your home. Brought to life by Indian artisans, every element of this collection roars with the essence of Indian traditions and is bound to take you one step closer to your cultural roots. If you have never travelled to Rajasthan, this collection with its iconic depictions of Indian culture mirrors the rich Rajasthani culture and will give you the first hand experience. And, if you have had the opportunity to visit the state, this collection will fill your heart with the reflections of Rajasthan and leave you reminiscing.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
This handcrafted wooden multi-utility box is a part of the ‘Reflections of Rajasthan’ collection. The extravagant shades and the traditional patterns hand painted on this box are a representation of the treasures of Indian culture. This colourful box contains in its design the lush green farmlands, the calming blue sky, beauty in the diversity India represents, and an amalgamation of Indian values along with our cultural roots. Every element of this box has been thoughtfully carved and embroidered by Indian artisans in order to combine the beauty of Indian traditions with the unmatched skills of Indian craftsmen. This multipurpose box can be used as a jewellery box in the bedroom, a box of spices for the dining table, or a treasure chest for the drawing room. It goes without saying that this piece of abundant aesthetics also makes the perfect gift for your loved ones.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the traditional treasures of India, this colourful box contains in its design the lush green farmlands, the calming blue sky, beauty in the diversity India represents, and an amalgamation of Indian values along with our cultural roots.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans with vibrant colours and timeless, traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Handcrafted in Recycled Wood/MDF.
- It can be placed anywhere in the house to add an aesthetic taste of culture.
- Comes without any partitions/sections inside.
- It can be used as a jewellery box in the bedroom or a box of spices for the dining table.
- It can also be used as a treasure chest for the drawing room to store unique curios.
- Place the box in your desired location and store any items you would like to.
- Comes in 9.2" (L), 5.7" (W), 4.2" (H) Inches.
- The weight of the Multi-utility Storage Box is 837 grams.
- Comes with 1 Multi-utility Storage Box.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSSimply wipe with cotton cloth
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.