The 'Utsav Lalten' exquisite Tea Light holder has been handcrafted ingeniously by skilled Indian artisans. It has been handpainted with a rustic metallic gold. A lovely floral pattern has been Hand-etched on the metal, giving the Tea Light holder a charming, elegant feel. Upon lighting the candle, beautiful and soft rays are emitted from the etching. Not only perfect to place around the house in rooms, or on tables and shelves, this Tea Light holder is also an excellent artisanal gift for your loved ones during the festive season.
- Handcrafted by Indian artisans.
- The Tea Light holder has been Hand-Etched with a floral pattern to diffuse light in mesmerising patterns when used.
- Ideal to be placed in living room, bed rooms and on tables and shelves.
- Perfect as decorative Tea Light holder or Showpiece for your living room, bed room and tables.
- Ideal as a gift for housewarming parties and festivals.
- Hand-etched depicting intricate floral pattern.
- Can be placed anywhere in your living room and on tables to add a rustic, vintage allure to your home.
- Comes with a detachable stand to place the Tea Light candle.
- Handcrafted in Sheet Metal.
- Hand-etched on Sheet Metal depicting intricate floral pattern.
- Comes in a metallic gold color.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 4.8''(L ), 4.8''(W), 6.1''(H) Inches in size.
Hand-etched on Sheet Metal depicting intricate floral pattern.
(L * W * H) = (4.8 * 4.8 * 6.1) Inches
1 Tea Light Holder
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- The product does not come with a Tea Light candle as depicted.
- Comes with a handle.
- Comes with a detachable stand to place the Tea Light.
Gently clean with only dry cotton cloth.