A classic representation of the sweet sound of sarangi playing in the serene villages of Rajasthan as the village folk begin their cultural festivities around a blazing bonfire under the starlit night, this collection is inspired from the eternally beautiful art, dance, and music compositions of the local and tribal communities of Rajasthan. Handcrafted by Indian artisans and ideal for decorating your house, every element of The Banjara Tales collection radiates with the scent of rural farmlands, refreshing traditional beats, and auspicious colours. Complete with an authentic depiction of the men, women, animals, and symbolic gods found in traditional Rajasthani culture, you will find yourself transported to this magnificent Indian state in no time.
The collection comprises extraordinary curios, unique key holders, beautiful tea light and aroma diffusers, and exquisite wall decor to add an everlasting charm to any space it is placed in. Vibrant in colours and embellished with intricate hand-painted motifs, the products in this collection are perfect to add another cultural gem to a traditional home setting or a dash of Indian fusion to the modern home. If you are looking for a memorable gift for your loved ones, your search ends here and in such exciting fashion because this collection is the true celebration of art and culture and will leave you and your loved ones mesmerized with the Rajasthani heritage and grace.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Hand-crafted and painted by Indian artisans, this wall hanging depicts two cows as a symbol of welcoming outsiders into the house. 'Namaste' is a warm Indian greeting extended to loved ones and outsiders upon initial interaction. This makes this wall hanging ideal to be hung near the main gate of the house. Further, a part of 'The Banjara Tales' collection, this exquisite piece of wall decor is inspired by traditional Rajasthani art and craft. The simple textures and aesthetic finesse of this product highlight the essence of Rajasthani villages and tribal cultures.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- This beautiful wall hanging has been inspired by the Holy Cow which is worshipped widely in India.
- This wall hanging depicts two symmetrical cows along with the word 'Namaste' which recreate a heartwarming Indian greeting.
- The word 'Namaste' designed at the bottom of the wall hanging demonstrates a warm welcome to new visitors.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans with vibrant colours and timeless, traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Handcrafted in Powder Coated Iron.
- Comes in Multicolour with Metallic Gold Finish.
- Comes in matte and antique finish.
- They can be hung on living room or drawing room walls.
- They are perfect to add a dash of culture to your walls.
- They are sure to make any empty walls look magnificent.
- Comes in a unique shape with an attached chain for hanging purpose.
- This decorative wall hanging comes with an authentic traditional style rope and is easy to hang on any wall.
- Comes in the following dimensions: TOTAL: 20.5” (H), WALL HANGING: 12” (L), 0.9” (W), 12.6” (H)
- The weight of Wall hanging is 446 grams.
- Comes with 1 Wall Hanging.
Handcrafted and hand-painted in traditional Rajasthani motifs
Powder Coated Iron
TOTAL: (H) = (20.5) WALL HANGING: (L * W * H) = (12 * 0.9 * 12.6)
Multicolour with Metallic Gold Finish
1 Wall Hanging
- Comes with the chain for hanging purpose.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSClean with only Dry Cotton Cloth
Namaste!!! Decorative and quirky.
Nicely packaged and prompt delivery.
It was same as photograph and was delivered in very nice packaging to avoid damage. Very beautiful and worthy gift item
Good work manship
It's been almost half month my package from your website hasn't arrived yet, there are lot of issues while porting the package.
Good looking but very small
First thing, the lamp comes extremely well packed. The frame is beautiful, smooth textured, it has impeccable finish, something I don’t see very often when buying things online. I loved the minimalistic design.
Hi. The products were good. But to pack 4 bowls and spoons, meters of bubblewrap was used. I felt sad that i was responsible for so much plastic usage.
Pl switch to sustainable packaging material.
Must say it's a fabulous item must buy
Very beautiful and lovely designs.
sturdy and looks very elegant.
Dear Exclusivelane, thnx for the wonderful product. I love the quality and its design. Will love to shop again.
It adds a beautiful touch to my over all interior theme. Not too imposing but powerful presence. Love it
I like it. And I use it. It is convenient
Purchased these plates recently and it's a real treat to have them in my collection. Just holding them brings a sunshine and happy effect. Always vocalforlocal 🌻☀️🌻☀️🌻