Handcrafted and hand-painted in traditional Rajasthani motifs
Powder Coated Iron
TOTAL: (H) = (20.5) WALL HANGING: (L * W * H) = (12 * 0.9 * 12.6)
Multicolour with Metallic Gold Finish
1 Wall Hanging
- Comes with the chain for hanging purpose.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
A classic representation of the sweet sound of sarangi playing in the serene villages of Rajasthan as the village folk begin their cultural festivities around a blazing bonfire under the starlit night, this collection is inspired from the eternally beautiful art, dance, and music compositions of the local and tribal communities of Rajasthan. Handcrafted by Indian artisans and ideal for decorating your house, every element of The Banjara Tales collection radiates with the scent of rural farmlands, refreshing traditional beats, and auspicious colours. Complete with an authentic depiction of the men, women, animals, and symbolic gods found in traditional Rajasthani culture, you will find yourself transported to this magnificent Indian state in no time.
The collection comprises extraordinary curios, unique key holders, beautiful tea light and aroma diffusers, and exquisite wall decor to add an everlasting charm to any space it is placed in. Vibrant in colours and embellished with intricate hand-painted motifs, the products in this collection are perfect to add another cultural gem to a traditional home setting or a dash of Indian fusion to the modern home. If you are looking for a memorable gift for your loved ones, your search ends here and in such exciting fashion because this collection is the true celebration of art and culture and will leave you and your loved ones mesmerized with the Rajasthani heritage and grace.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Hand-crafted and painted by Indian artisans, this wall hanging depicts two cows as a symbol of welcoming outsiders into the house. 'Namaste' is a warm Indian greeting extended to loved ones and outsiders upon initial interaction. This makes this wall hanging ideal to be hung near the main gate of the house. Further, a part of 'The Banjara Tales' collection, this exquisite piece of wall decor is inspired by traditional Rajasthani art and craft. The simple textures and aesthetic finesse of this product highlight the essence of Rajasthani villages and tribal cultures.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- This beautiful wall hanging has been inspired by the Holy Cow which is worshipped widely in India.
- This wall hanging depicts two symmetrical cows along with the word 'Namaste' which recreate a heartwarming Indian greeting.
- The word 'Namaste' designed at the bottom of the wall hanging demonstrates a warm welcome to new visitors.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans with vibrant colours and timeless, traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Handcrafted in Powder Coated Iron.
- Comes in Multicolour with Metallic Gold Finish.
- Comes in matte and antique finish.
- They can be hung on living room or drawing room walls.
- They are perfect to add a dash of culture to your walls.
- They are sure to make any empty walls look magnificent.
- Comes in a unique shape with an attached chain for hanging purpose.
- This decorative wall hanging comes with an authentic traditional style rope and is easy to hang on any wall.
- Comes in the following dimensions: TOTAL: 20.5” (H), WALL HANGING: 12” (L), 0.9” (W), 12.6” (H)
- The weight of Wall hanging is 446 grams.
- Comes with 1 Wall Hanging.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSClean with only Dry Cotton Cloth
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant