Mughal Gardens-2' Hand-painted Ceramic Side/Quarter Plates (Set of 4 | Microwave Safe)
Hand-painted depiciting flowers in the Mughal Garden
(L * W * H) = (7.2 * 7.2 * 0.9) Inch
Berry Blue with multi-coloured hand-painting
4 Side/Quarter Plates
- Comes in a set of 4.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- Does not come with the spoon as shown in the image.
- Since the product is handpainted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1155 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
‘Mughal Gardens-2’ is a collection inspired by the Aram Bagh in Agra which is the first Mughal garden of India. The Aram Bagh was built by Babur in 1528, recreating where he loved to be the most – the great outdoors replete with gardens, fruit-laden trees and fragrant flowers. It is believed that Akbar planted the first pineapples in Aram Bagh and his son Jahangir and queen Nur Jahan spent numerous evenings pottering around, planting new varieties of lilies and roses, jasmine and dahlias. So did Jahangir’s son Shah Jahan and Mumtaz. In this collection, delicate hand-painted flowers magnificently capture the true Mughal essence that Babur imagined.
‘Mughal Gardens-2’ is a collection of vases and tableware that includes cups, mugs, kettle, serving bowls, handi, plates and katoris. Delicate flowers have been hand-painted by skilled artisans of India with much care and precision on a berry blue base which makes this collection perfect for invoking opulent Mughal vibes.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The side/quarter plates from the collection 'Mughal Gardens-2' are handcrafted in ceramic inspired by the enchanting Aram Bagh
- The oldest Mughal Garden in India.The side/quarter plates are ideal for serving chapatis, breads, apetizers, fruits, salads, desserts, etc. The products are made by grinding clay for 24 hours after which it is thrown onto a wheel & shaped. They are then hand-painted & finally they are glazed at 1155 degree Celcius in a kiln.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the enchanting Aram Bagh
- The first Mughal Garden in India.
- Beautiful & delicate flowers have been hand-painted on a Berry Blue base.
- Ideal for serving chapatis, breads or appetizers.
- Can also be used for serving salads, fruits or desserts.
- Comes with 4 side/quarter plates.
- The side/quarter plates are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- The side/quarter plates are 100% lead free.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The side/quarter plates are handcrafted in ceramic.
- Hand-painted depicting floral pattern with hand-glazing done at a firing of 1155 degree Celsius.
- Comes in 7.2" (L), 7.2" (W), 0.9" (H) Inch in size.
- The side/quarter plates are a part of the collection 'Mughal Gardens-2'.
- The weight of the side/quarter plates is 1600 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
It never reached me
Extremely good quality and value for money:)
Very high pricing, i am selling the same product for half price on Amazon, search Divine Way store and order now!
It looks so gorgeous and as well as it is very useful.
Best table to guft someone
This stand looks very nice on my study table. It is at a good slant to comfortably watch something on your phone although you cannot charge your phone on it in standing position if your phone charges from the bottom but other than that I use it a lot so I am getting my money's worth.
Excellent product I am extremely happy with the purchase.
I loved these ceramic dinner plates. They are very colourful and my kids love to eat on these plates. Quality and pricing are also great.
I am a fan of ceramicware. Can't control myself from shopping ceramicware for my kitchen. I found these beautiful hand painted ceramic plates online at Exclusivelane and these are amazing especially the design and pattern. Thank u Exclusivelane.
The wind chime is beautifully hand-painted with intricate details of songbirds that add a touch of elegance to my outdoor space. The metal and wood construction of the chime gives it a sturdy and durable feel, and it produces a soothing sound that's not too loud or too soft, making it perfect for a relaxing ambiance.
I really love this Decorative ceramic oil bottle
I recently purchased these hand-painted ceramic dinner plates online for my mom and she really likes the design and quality.. worth a buy
I loved the Hand-Painting art !! I bought the wooden table lamp and It added elegance to my bedroom.
I recently purchased this hand painted Oil Bottle
and I'm in love with it! The hand-painted design
is absolutely stunning, with delicate floral motifs
that give it a touch of elegance. It's a beautiful
addition to any home and I would highly
recommend it to anyone looking for a unique
and functional piece of art.