‘Mughal Gardens-2’ is a collection inspired by the Aram Bagh in Agra which is the first Mughal garden of India. The Aram Bagh was built by Babur in 1528, recreating where he loved to be the most – the great outdoors replete with gardens, fruit-laden trees and fragrant flowers. It is believed that Akbar planted the first pineapples in Aram Bagh and his son Jahangir and queen Nur Jahan spent numerous evenings pottering around, planting new varieties of lilies and roses, jasmine and dahlias. So did Jahangir’s son Shah Jahan and Mumtaz. In this collection, delicate hand-painted flowers magnificently capture the true Mughal essence that Babur imagined.
‘Mughal Gardens-2’ is a collection of vases and tableware that includes cups, mugs, kettle, serving bowls, handi, plates and katoris. Delicate flowers have been hand-painted by skilled artisans of India with much care and precision on a berry blue base which makes this collection perfect for invoking opulent Mughal vibes.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The dinner bowls/katoris from the collection 'Mughal Gardens-2' are handcrafted in ceramic inspired by the enchanting Aram Bagh
- The oldest Mughal Garden in India and come in a dome shape. The katoris are ideal for serving curries, daal, vegetables or curd. It can also be used to serve desserts and snacks. The products are made by grinding clay for 24 hours after which it is thrown onto a wheel & shaped. They are then hand-painted & finally they are glazed at 1155 degree Celcius in a kiln.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the enchanting Aram Bagh
- The first Mughal Garden in India.
- Beautiful & delicate flowers have been hand-painted on a Berry Blue base.
- A beautiful spiral pattern has been hand-painted inside the bowls.
- Ideal for serving curries, dal, vegetables or curd.
- Can also be used to serve desserts like ice cream, halwa or Gulab Jamun or snacks.
- Comes with 6 katoris.
- The katoris are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- The katoris are 100% lead free.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The katoris are handcrafted in ceramic.
- Hand-painted depicting floral pattern with hand-glazing done at a firing of 1155 degree Celsius.
- Comes in 4.0" (L), 4.0" (W), 1.8" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each dinner katori is 160 ML.
- The dinner bowls/katoris are a part of the collection 'Mughal Gardens-2'.
- The weight of the katoris is 1152 grams.
Hand-painted depiciting flowers in the Mughal Garden
(L * W * H) = (4.0 * 4.0 * 1.8) Inch
Berry Blue with multi-coloured hand-painting
- Comes in a set of 6.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- Since the product is handpainted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1155 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Really happy with packaging.
And was happy with product too.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.
Very good product, delivered on time!
Beautiful and nice item. But should improve package part. Out of 3 pieces I ordered 2 broken.
Very disappointed in the delivery system.
I was a little disappointed with the product as I didn't feel that it was worth the price I paid.
It is bigger size than I expected. Very nice.
It looks good but,the surface colour finishing looks dull .
I am still waiting for the ordered items. Not delivered to my address.