Handcrafted With Matte Finish
Iron with Powder Coating
TOTAL: (L * W * H) = (7.2 * 7.2 * 8.5),
PLANTER: (L * W * H) = (7.2 * 7.2 * 6.0),
STAND: (L * W * H) = (6.9 * 6.9 * 8.3) Inch
1 Planter, 1 Stand
- Does not come with a plant as shown in the image.
- Planter can be detatched from the stand.
- Does not come with a drainage hole.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
The 'Matte Black' from the collection 'Metallic Blooms 2' is a garden décor comprising of a detachable deep bowl-shaped planter pot made in iron with a unique triangular stand made in cold rolled iron. Handcrafted with so much love and elegance by our artisans, this set of Black coloured planter and stand is powder coated in matte finish. The 'Matte Black' is an ideal décorative indoor planter pot for planting your favourite plants for both table and floor while enriching the atmosphere of your dining room, balcony and offices with vibrations of refreshment and some serene experience.
- Handcrafted in India by Artisans.
- Ideal for planting your favourite plants.
- Can be used as both table & floor planter.
- Comes with a detachable planter pot.
- Preferable to be used indoors like the living room, shedded balconies, offices, etc.
- It is advisable to use a plastic pot inside the Iron planter to prevent any direct contact of planter with water or soil.
- The planter comes in deep bowl shape with a ring-based triangular stand.
- The planter pot & the stand are powder coated to avoid rusting and for ensuring longer durability.
- Handcrafted in Iron.
- Handcrafted & Powder Coated With Matte Finish(TPR).
- The planter and stand come in Matte Black colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 7.2" (L), 7.2" (W), 8.5" (H),
PLANTER: 7.2" (L), 7.2" (W), 6.0" (H),
STAND: 6.9" (L), 6.9" (W), 8.3" (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of the Planter Pot is 311 ML.
- The total weight of the product is 599 grams.
- Comes with 1 Planter pot and 1 Stand.
1) Gently clean with a mildly wet cloth but avoid spraying water on the planter to prevent from rusting.
2) It is advisable to use a plastic pot inside the Iron planter to prevent any direct contact of planter with water or soil.
3) Do not use any abrasive material or cleaner which could damage the coating on the planter.
4) Refrain from using outdoors.
Planter Pot- At first, circular iron sheets are placed in a hydraulic press and then in the lathe machine to shape them into pots using hands. Then raw pots are then grinded by a machine for a smoother surface. After that, they are powder coated giving a matte finish to the planter pot.
Stand- The raw materials used are cold rolled iron sheets of variable thickness which are cut and bent in different shapes by the hand. They are then assembled to be welded together. Then the stand formed is powder coated in different colours as per need and set on oven for about 15-20 minutes to form a permanent layer on it.