Dual Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1200 degree celsius with Hand-Painting in leaf pattern
(L * W * H) = (5.1 * 3.5 * 4.3) Inch
Sage Green & Cocoa Brown
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
The 'Leaf Sips' is a mug made in ceramic with a volume of 400 ML. Handmade in dual hand-glazed studio pottery with so much of love by our artisans, this comes with matte finish on the outside along with beautiful hand-painted patterns of leaves and glazed finish on the inside and edges. Available in Sage-Green and Cocoa-Brown colour, the ' Leaf Sips ' is an ideal home product for having tea and coffee with your loved ones which can also be used as milk mugs and can help in enhancing the vibes of your abode by introducing rich feels of traditional beauty and flavour.
- Handcrafted by Indian Artisans.
- Depicts Studio Pottery.
- It rejoices in spreading the mood of love, festivity & togetherness over chai & coffee.
- Perfect for your morning hot cup of tea & coffee. Can also be used as milk mugs.
- Handmade in Ceramic
- Dual Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1200 degree celsius with Hand-Painting in leaf pattern
- Sage Green & Cocoa Brown.
- Comes in 5.1'' (L), 3.5'' (W), 4.3'' (H) Inch in Size
- The Volume of the Mug is 400 ML.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Use Mild Detergent.
- Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.