'Indigo Chevrons' is a collection inspired by a very striking and seamless zig-zag geometric pattern known as Chevron. This ancient pattern is characterized by an inverted "V" design, with each side meeting at a point without any interruption. The genesis of this continuous intricate pattern dates back to 1800 BC in Greece where it was prominent in many art forms. Over the centuries, this pattern surged to popularity in several cultures, including that of India. Some exemplary examples where Chevron pattern can be seen in India include the famous Udaipur Palace in Rajasthan, the regal attires of Indian tribals, and the arrows used by Archers of Gond and Baiga tribe. Keeping this in mind, adroit artisans from our country have captured an essence of this ancient art and vividly portrayed that in our collection with a hint of Indian touch.
The 'Indigo Chevrons' is a collection of tableware and kitchen accessories that include mugs, cups, katoris, dinner sets, bowls, salt and pepper shakers, plates, platters, planters, multi-utility boxes, and more. Highly skilled artisans of India have hand-painted this intricate chevron pattern to capture its traditional essence while also highlighting its wide presence in India. Handmade in ceramic with much care and precision, this range comes in contrasting indigo blue motifs on a white base and is ideal to be placed in your living room, kitchen, or bathroom. These placid designs with their artistic and utilitarian value indeed create an everlasting impression.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Indigo Chevron Duck' from the collection 'The Indigo Chevrons', is a duck shaped hanging planter pot, handmade & handglazed in Ceramic by skilled Indian artisans, ideal to be used in the living room, garden, balcony, bedroom or offices for planting your favourite plants. It can also be used as a table decorative showpiece and table planter pot. It is hand-painted with beautiful indigo blue colour on a base of white while depicting beautiful inverted Chevron pattern and comes in a glossy finish.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by a seamsless zig-zag geometric pattern known as the Chevron pattern.
- The chevron is an inverted-V pattern, with each side meeting at one point without interruption.
- This hanging planter pot comes in the shape of a beautiful duck.
- The planter pot is hand-painted with the contrasting shade of indigo blue on a white base.
- Ideal for planting your favourite plants.
- Can also be used as a table planter pot.
- Also acts as a decorative hanging.
- Ideal to be hung in the living room, garden, balcony or the kids room.
- Comes with a nylon rope for hanging.
- Comes with 1 Hanging Planter.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Handmade in the Shape of a Duck and Hand-painted Depicting a Unique Inverted Chevron Pattern with Handglazing done at a firing of 1200 degree celsius.
- Comes in Indigo Blue & White colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: TOTAL: 22.0" (H), PLANTER: 7.1" (L), 4.7" (W), 6.3" (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of the planter pot is 520 ML.
- The weight of the planter pot is 630 grams.
Handmade in the Shape of a Duck and Hand-painted Depicting a Unique Inverted Chevron Pattern with Handglazing done at a firing of 1200 degree celsius
TOTAL: (H) = (22.0), PLANTER: (L * W * H) = (7.1 * 4.7 * 6.3) Inch
Indigo Blue & White
1 Hanging Planter
- Does not comes with a drainage hole.
- Does not comes with a plant as shown in the image.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSGently remove the dust with a midly wet cloth.
At first, the mold is prepared as per shape. The material used for casting is raw clay which is put into the mold. After that, the casted piece is hand-painted by the Indian artisans with a special Chevron pattern. At last, the final piece is then fired at temperatures of 1200 degree celsius.
The duck is adding to our beauty of the house
Awesome loved it..was a little unhappy with the lid..it did not fit perfectly..otherwise overall look is beautiful..will suggest to have the handle at a lower level and a little bigger loop for holding..
very prompt service and items are properly packed
It was a great purchase from exclusive lane. Quality n art work work is superb.
I'm absolutely happy to own this amazing set and the colour is a delight.The packaging and the delivery was excellent
Glad to have bought it
Cute ceramic bowls .Same as shown.Recommended
It is exactly how it is shown in the picture, very good quality. It really lit
Up my room and gave it a warm and cozy feeling❤️
The ceramic oil bottle is as beautiful as I had found in the picture.It is for me the most valuable possession
This whole tea set is very elegant. And the quality is amazing.
Very beautiful and useful
Beautiful piece !
Very subtle artwork
I am thrilled to have the products and also the replacement was very swift along with mind boggling packaging . I will give a 5 star to the team .
Very beautiful piece. Received in a good condition.