'Iridescent Necessities' Hand-painted Spoon & Fork Set In Mango Wood (Set of 4)
Handcrafted & Hand-painted in Hairline Stripes Pattern
SPOONS: (L * W * H) = (5.2 * 1.3 * 0.7), FORKS: (L * W * H) = (5.1 * 1.1 * 0.4) Inch
2 Spoons, 2 Forks
- Comes in a set of 4.
- As this product is handcrafted & hand-painted, there might be a slight colour or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
The 'Iridescent Necessities' from the collection 'A Wooden Culinary Paradise' is a perfect set of cutlery items comprising of 2 spoons and 2 forks ideal for eating ice-cream, desserts and fruits respectively. This tableware set is elegantly handcrafted in Mango wood whilst depicting elegant hairline striped patterned hand-paintings done on the hand carved handles. As ideal home essentials, they also serve to be perfect for use at dinner parties or special occasions.
- Handcrafted in India by Artisans.
- Depicts beautifully hand carved & hand-painted striped hairline pattern on the handle in multiple colours.
- Ideal for eating fruits and desserts.
- The spoons can also be used for serving sugar, tea, sugar, chutney or sauces.
- This set is not microwave or dishwasher safe.
- The set is food safe & lead free.
- Handcrafted in Mango Wood.
- Handcrafted & Hand-painted in Hairline Stripes Pattern.
- Comes in Light Brown with multi-coloured handle-end.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
SPOONS: 5.2" (L), 1.3" (W), 0.7" (H),
FORKS: 5.1" (L), 1.1" (W), 0.4" (H) Inches in size.
- The total weight of the set is 43 grams.
- Comes with 2 Spoons & 2 Forks.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Clean softly with a damp cloth dipped in any cooking oil.
2. Refrain from scrubbing.
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
Such a beautiful handcrafted and hand-painted wooden portrait is just amazing! I received a product safely without any damage. Go for it if you are looking for an extra-ordinary piece!
A terracotta, madhubani art round matka is an home-made product, I have purchased this rajasthani round matka online at the best price. I strongly recommend to buy this product.
It's good, however the size is small, try to make little bigger
Very heavy, big, cute
The piece is nice and colourful, but very delicate. When we took it out of the packaging, the front panel came out in our hands as did one of the birds on the side. We stuck them back with Fevikwik.
Please ensure to stick everything together with more sturdy glue.
Twins are very cute..
Gives a very artistic look.. 💝
Very good collection
My two turtles look absolutely gorgeous in my terrace garden!
I have kept them in my terrace garden and they look so cute.
The product was well finished, fully satisfied
Look better than image