Handcrafted in the shape of a Peacock with Floral & Leaf Hand-painting
PENDANT: Teak & Pine Wood,
TOTAL: (H) = (14.0),
PENDANT: (L * H) = (1.9 * 3.6) Inch
PENDANT: Turquoise Blue,
- The clasps are lead-free and nickel-free.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight colour or design variations that are natural outcomes of human involvement in the process.
Even in the times when paintbrushes were not invented, the skill of the painters never died because of lack of resources. Not just an art form, but the paintings depict a way of life for the Warli tribes of the mountains and coastal regions in and around the borders of Maharashtra and Gujarat. At this juncture in pre-history, the early man came out of an animal-like existence and gradually learned the art of self-expression in the form of art, that survived till today. Different species of animals, birds, wipers, frogs, spiders, scorpions, and even man, not seeking to distinguish himself, populated this tribe.
Inspired by the masterpieces right from under the ancient Warli Tribe, "Tribal Exotica"� is a range of exclusive accessories using the intricate geometric patterns of flowers, Tarpa dance which is famous amidst the tribes of Maharashtra, are usually performed in moonlit nights; the Tarpa which is a long wind instrument unique to the Warlis and other everyday activities which are in vogue are the most picked designs for accessories. The rustic vintage embellishments of necklace, earrings of great beauty depicting humans in a circle of tight embrace, Fibre, brass are transformed into the poetry called Warli. These phenomenal accessories are exemplary choices to be used during office parties, outings, and festive occasions or even daily for giving a bohemian touch to any look with the combination of vivid and vibrant colours that they exhibit.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Tribal Peacock' from the collection 'Tribal Exotica' is an exclusive neckpiece handcrafted in teak & pine wood. This tribal accessory with red coloured beads is hand-painted with utmost grace by our artisans depicting a hand carved beautiful peacock and the vibrant colours of which makes it possible for it to be worn with any attire. The 'Tribal Peacock' is an ideal jewellery item for adding a bohemian touch to any look and to be used during office parties, outings, festive occasions or even on a daily basis for exuberantly defining the art of simplicity and for living in the charms of the glamorously rich and unheard vintage culture.
- Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the national bird of India, the Peacock, known for it's beauty, and by the modern Indian fusion art.
- The pendant depicts a beautiful peacock, handcrafted in Pine wood on a rectangular base of teak wood, beautifully showcasing its wings along with floral & leaf hand-painting.
- Comes with hand-painted resin beads
- This matinee neckpiece is ideal to add a bohemian touch to any kind of attire such as Indian, western or fusion attires.
- The length of this neckpiece is till the chest and the neckpiece with this length is called as a Matinee neckpiece.
- The vibrant colours in this necklace make it possible for it to be worn during festivities or on special occasions.
- Comes with clasps made up of lead-free and nickel-free alloy.
- The pendant is handcrafted in Teak & Pine Wood and the beads in Resin.
- Handcrafted in the shape of a Peacock with Floral & Leaf Hand-painting.
- The pendant comes in turquoise blue and the strand comes in a deep red colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 14.0" (H),
PENDANT: 1.9" (L), 3.6" (H) Inches in size.
- The weight of Necklace is 59 grams.
- Comes with 1 Necklace.
1) Wipe jewellery with a dry cloth.
2) Keep away from perfumes, water or any other liquid substance.
Firstly, the wood is handcrafted in the desired shape and is then perfected by using the sandpaper. After this process, the craftsman uses multiple colours to enhance the look. After the paint dries, a lead-free and nickel-free hook is attached completing the look.