Terrazzo, as subtle as it sounds hails its origin from the country of Italy that is home to many famous structures and is known all around the globe for its rich diversity in the field of art and architecture. The history of this auspicious material can be traced back in the Egyptian and Turkish cultures where it was known for its premium and sublime quality. Terrazzo was formed accidentally yet in a remarkable fashion when the workers in the city of Venice, Italy decided to grind the oddly shaped marble leftover after jobs in clay with a tool called ' Galera '. The Terrazzo was known to show its colours only when it was wet until it was discovered that a tinch of milk gave it the real upbeat colour. It was then, the outrageous introduction of white Portland cement which allowed for a limitless variety of colourful terrazzos that is in use in today's modern world. From monochromatic minimalism to brilliantly hued and extravagant patterns and mosaics, terrazzo is incredibly versatile.
Inspired by the attractive realms of the art of Italy, 'The Scents Of Concrete' is a wide range of home products crafted and handmade by skilled artisans and expert craftsmen from the interiors of Uttar Pradesh in India. This ornate collection of home items is handcrafted by exposing terrazzo chips to the concrete mix of cement, admixtures, aggregates and tints by skilled artisans, in reminiscence of the long-gone Italian era of Renaissance. The collection includes scented candle holders where the same mixture is used in different compositions giving it shapes that entails one to get lost into the incredibly diversified Italian culture of artistry from both the ancient and modern times. The most prominent attribute of durability along with a tinge of the expressive bygone culture ensures that 'The Scents Of Concrete' is a delightful completion to your home decor that can only bring bundles of joy, happiness and peace around at any time throughout the year.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
'The Neon Tree' from the collection 'The Scents Of Concrete' is a Russian green coloured home decor in the form of a scented candle holder and green coloured wax containing two wicks with a Tea-Tree fragrance. Handcrafted with so much of love by the artisans using beautiful neon chips poured into the mix of concrete, this product also has rubber stoppers at the bottom to protect the surface from scratches. 'The Neon Tree' is a perfect decor to be put in your bedroom, living room, study room, or office to light up the life around it and create a pleasant aromatic environment. After the wax burns, the concrete holder can also be used as a jewellery holder which makes it a complete item to fit in your cosy, warm space.
- Perfect to be put in your bedroom, living room, study room or office to light up your life and create a pleasant aroma around you.
- The candle holder consists of beautiful small Neon chips inserted into the concrete at the time of moulding the holder.
- The wax candle comes with Tea Tree fragrance.
- The concrete candle holder can also be used as a jewellery or knick knack holder after the candle burns completely.
- CANDLE HOLDER: Concrete with Neon chips, CANDLE: WAX.
- Handcrafted with Neon chips in Concrete.
- Comes in the following colours: CANDLE HOLDER: Russian Green, WAX CANDLE: Green.
- Comes in the following dimensions: (L * W * H) = (4.7 * 4.7 * 1.3) Inch.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight colour or design irregularities that are natural outcomes of the human involvement in the process.
- This product is from our Collection 'The Scents Of Concrete'.
Handcrafted with Neon chips in Concrete
CANDLE HOLDER: Concrete with Neon chips, CANDLE: Soy Wax
(L * W * H) = (4.7 * 4.7 * 1.3) Inch
CANDLE HOLDER: Russian Green, WAX CANDLE: Green
1 Wax Candle
- The wax candle comes with two wicks.
- The burning time for the candle is 10 hours.
- Organic colours are used for the wax.
- Rubber stoppers are present at the bottom of the product to protect the table surface from scratches.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1) Wipe it with a piece of mildly wet cloth only.
2) Keep out of reach of children and pets.
3) Place the candleholder on a stable, heat-resistant surface to prevent damage to your interiors.
4) Trim wicks to about 1/4 of the wick before lighting for a cleaner burn.
5) Always leave atleast 10 cm between candles so that they do not affect each other or cause an improper burn.
6) Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire.
7) Keep your hair and loose clothing away from the flame.
8) Never leave a burning candle unattended.
9) Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours. 10) Keep the wax candle only in original container. 11) Always extinguish the candle and do not relight when the wax level is less than 1 cm for safety purpose. 1
2) In case of fire, use water spray to extinguish the fire. 1
3) If it burns the skin, then wash it with mild soap and water. 1
4) Potential irritant. 1
5) May cause an allergic reaction.
Really happy with packaging.
And was happy with product too.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.
Very good product, delivered on time!
Beautiful and nice item. But should improve package part. Out of 3 pieces I ordered 2 broken.
Very disappointed in the delivery system.
I was a little disappointed with the product as I didn't feel that it was worth the price I paid.
It is bigger size than I expected. Very nice.
It looks good but,the surface colour finishing looks dull .
I am still waiting for the ordered items. Not delivered to my address.