Hand-painted depicting bees and flowers
(L * W * H) = (3.3 * 3.3 * 6.5) Inch
Cerulean Blue with multi-coloured handpainting
1 Jar, 1 Lid
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- Since the product is handpainted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
‘The Bee Collective’ is a collection inspired by the awareness being raised for the mass extinction that certain species of bees are facing today. Physicist Albert Einstein has rightly said, “If the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth, man would only have four years left to live.” With the booming agriculture, exploitation of pesticides and loss of habitat, the bee population is steadily declining which asks for our immediate attention; as bees play a pivotal role in the pollination process of plants which ensures that we enjoy delicious fruits and vegetables all year long. If the bees were to vanish from the face of this earth, there would be no way for flowers to pollinate and there would be no crops flourishing. Thus this collection is an ode to the bees and our effort to ensure that we all play our part and save the world.
‘The Bee Collective’ is a collection of tableware, wall and garden décor comprising of cups, bowls, jars, plates, salt and pepper shakers, towel holders and planter pots. Beautiful bees and flowers are hand-painted by skilled artisans of India on these products, which are handmade in ceramic with much care and precision on a cerulean blue base ideal for your dining table along with indoor and outdoor décor. This collection aims to capture bees in their natural habitat and not only appreciate their beauty, but also their contribution to our beautiful Earth in general.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The jar from the collection 'The Bee Collective' is handmade in ceramic inspired by the awarness raised for the protection of bees.This jar can be used for storing tea, coffee, dry fruits, knick-knacks, etc. It can also be used for miniature flower arrangements. The components are cast in a mould and hand-painted by the Indian Artisans with bees and floral patterns. At last, the final pieces are then fired at temperatures of 1200 degree Celsius.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by the awareness being raised for the mass extinction of bees.
- Beautiful bees & flowers have been hand-painted on a Cerulean Blue base.
- Ideal to be used as a multi-purpose jar or container for storing dry fruits, tea, coffee, sugar or dry condiments like cardamom, clove, etc.
- Can also be used to store your day to day knick-knacks.
- This jar is ideal to be used in kitchen or on the dining table.
- Can also be used for miniature flower arrangements.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Comes with 1 Jar & 1 Lid.
- The product is air-tight.
- The jar is microwave & dishwaser safe while the lid is not.
- The product is 100% lead free.
- The jar & the lid are handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Hand-painted depicting bees and flowers with hand-glazing done at a firing of 1200 degree Celsius.
- Comes in a Cerulean Blue base with multi-coloured flowers and bees.
- Comes in 3.3" (L), 3.3" (W), 6.5" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of the jar is 270 ML.
- The jar is a part of the collection 'The Bee Collective'.
- The weight of the jar is 538 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Excellent work and finish.
Very nice product. Looks beautiful.
We liked the pots a lot and the recipient also liked it
I want the six mini pot holders with the pots and holder which is not available now. As soon as it’s available please let me know
These are a lovely set of pottery and i have got many appreciations whenever i have used these to serve my guests
It is beautiful and I loved it.
They are so delicate, tiny but whosoever has prepared them has done a really nice job!
It is beautiful and I loved it.
This is really a very beautiful product. Thank you!
was too overwhelmed to get your product...its so artistic...concept and execution both...excellent
the product was good ,whereas as per the description on the site while placing the order the chain length was approx. 23 inches, whereas on actual its to 17 inches. On my compliant even after assurance for the replacement of chain , the same is still pending for replacement.
Really happy with packaging.
And was happy with product too.
Yes,its worthy...loved it....
Very satisfied with the quality of the brass Masala box! Unique design, heavy, sturdy material. Trusting seller.
I liked this exclusive lane spice box very much. Quality is good. Reached me in good packaging. It's making my kitchen look more interesting and beautiful.