The collection 'Shades of a Leaf' is inspired by the Autumn Season in the Valleys of Kashmir. During this season, the entire valley turns into a mesmerizing Walnut color which gives this period its famous name as the Golden Season of Kashmir. The Leaves transform to delicate colors, the fallen leaves create a Blanket over the terrain and Sweet light breeze rushes the leaves in every direction, all the while creating a calming fragrance. This Collection tries to justify that majestic scenery onto the products.
Hand-painted by Indian artisans, these products are inspired by the contrasting colors of leaves during the Autumn Season in Kashmir. Comprising of wall hangings, table lamps, pickle holders, kullads, napkin holders, and many other aesthetically pleasing pieces, this collection sums up the spirit of Autumn in Kashmir into these exemplary products so that whenever you look at them you remember the elegance of nature.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Inspired by the ‘Shades of a Leaf’ during the autumn season in the valleys of Kashmir, these Pickle Holders are Hand-painted comprising of 4 Ceramic jars along with a holder made of iron. The leaf pattern derives its influence from the deep forest areas of Kashmir. The golden-brown color represents the blanket created by the fallen leaves during the autumn season. These pickle holders are a marvelous combination of sophistication and aesthetics, assuring to please the eye of the viewer. These jars are ideal for serving chutneys, pickles and refreshments like saunf.
- Handmade & hand-painted in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by the Shades of a leaf during the autumn season in Kashmir
- Hand-painted Leaf in delicate Autumn Colours of Kashmir along with a Golden-Brown background representing the Blanket of fallen Leaves, make this product one of a kind.
- Comes with 4 Jars With Lids & Tray.
- Comes with an iron stand for keeping all the jars neatly in one place and in a unique manner.
- Ideal for serving chutneys, pickles and refreshments like saunf.
- Can also be used to serve condiments like sauce, vinegar, chilli sauce, etc.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The jars and lids are handcrafted in ceramic whereas the holder is handcrafted in iron.
- Comes in Brown & Green color.
- Comes in the following dimensions: JARS: 3.1" (L), 3.1" (W), 3.8" (H), TRAY: 6.9" (L), 6.9" (W), 7.4" (H) Inch in size.
- The Volume of each jar is 220 ML.
- The weight of the Jars set is 1100 grams.
Hand-Painted & Handcrafted depicting a vibrant foliage
JARS: Ceramic, TRAY: Iron
JARS: (L * W * H) = (3.1 * 3.1 * 3.8), TRAY: (L * W * H) = (6.9 * 6.9 * 7.4) Inch
Brown & Green
4 Jars With Lids &Tray
- Comes in a set of 4.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.