Handcrafted and hand-painted in traditional Rajasthani motifs
(L * W * H) = (10.1 * 2.1 * 5.1) Inch
1 Key Hook
- Comes with 1 broad hook at the back for hanging purpose.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
An amalgamation of Rajasthani folk songs, the traditional Indian daal-baati-choorma, exquisite ancient fabrics, and the earthen scent of rural India, this collection is nothing short of the heartwarming experience of taking a stroll in the villages of Rajasthan. Decorated with traditional patterns and designs, painted in colours of celebration, inspired by the majestic peacocks, elephants, and camels found in the desserts of Rajasthan, and handcrafted to perfection— this collection brings forth the transformation of a house to a home and glorifies the cultural essence of Rajasthan and its beautiful traditions. The intricate ornamentation and vibrant hues inspired from the palaces of Rajasthan are sure to leave you spellbound whereas the hand-painted finesse and age-old motifs will fill your heart with the feeling of ‘India.’
From aesthetic tea light holders, timeless curios, traditional photo-frames, and extravagant utility boxes to unique key-holders and exciting wall-décor, this collection comprises elegant decorative pieces that are rich in culture and ideal to add some exciting colour to your home. Brought to life by Indian artisans, every element of this collection roars with the essence of Indian traditions and is bound to take you one step closer to your cultural roots. If you have never travelled to Rajasthan, this collection with its iconic depictions of Indian culture mirrors the rich Rajasthani culture and will give you the first hand experience. And, if you have had the opportunity to visit the state, this collection will fill your heart with the reflections of Rajasthan and leave you reminiscing.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
This extravagant wooden keyholder is a part of the ‘Reflections of Rajasthan’ collection. Hand painted by Indian artisans, this immensely beautiful wall hanging is a timeless piece of art. Representing traditional Rajasthani prints found in exquisite fabrics and ancient monuments, the vibrant colours and intricate ornamentation of this wall hanging are sure to add life to any space. The flavours of Indian traditions continue to ooze out from this wooden key hook plate that one can never get tired of looking at. Perfect for the entrance of your home and ideal to safely store your house and car keys, this decorative key holder is a must have.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the traditional Rajasthani prints found in exquisite fabrics and ancient monuments, the auspicious red colour and intricate ornamentation of this key holder are sure to add life to any space.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans with vibrant colours and timeless, traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Handcrafted in Mango Wood.
- It can be hung near the main gate or near bedroom doors.
- Comes with 2 hooks.
- It can be used to hang house keys, car keys, wardrobe or bedroom keys.
- It can also be used to hang everyday items such as belts or strings.
- Comes in a flat and rectangular shape with hooks attached.
- Easy to hang on any wall.
- Comes in 10.1" (L), 2.1" (W), 5.1" (H) Inches.
- The weight of the key holder 591 grams.
- Comes with 1 Key Holder.
Clean with dry cotton cloth only