Hand-painted Depicting Moroccan Floral Arabesque Pattern with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius
(L * W * H) = (10.4 * 6.9 * 1.0) Inch
White & Midnight Blue
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- Does not come with the knife as shown in the image.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
Moroccan Blossoms' is a collection inspired by the flowers of Blue city of Morocco - Chefchaouen, a bustling town in Northwestern part of the country famous for the striking shades of gorgeous blue painting its architecture, alleyways, and buildings lined up in the steep cobbled lanes of the town. The blue city also harbours a plethora of gardens filled to the brim with beautiful flowers, where bees and butterflies can be seen playing joyously all the time. These enchanting gardens also have mesmerizing blue blooms that are a delight to the eyes. And it is believed that the blue colour used in these buildings symbolizes the sky and heaven whereas, blue florals symbolize peace and calm.
The 'Moroccan Blossoms' is a collection of tableware and bathroom accessories comprising of jugs, mugs, cups, bowls, salt and pepper shakers, plates, and platters. Beautiful Moroccan diamond trellis and arabesque patterns are hand-painted along with flowers and bees by highly skilled artisans of India. Handmade in ceramic with much care and precision, this range comes in contrasting midnight blue motifs on a white base and are ideal to be placed in your kitchen and bathroom. These simple Moroccan floral blue designs are indeed an ode to the blue city of Morocco and are sure to stunningly adorn your place with beauty and simplicity.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Moroccan Floral' from the collection 'Moroccan Blossoms', is a Platter handmade & handglazed in Ceramic by Indian artisans, ideal to be used for serving appetizers and snacks to your guests or for serving breads, fruits, salads, etc. The set is hand-painted with beautiful midnight blue colour on a white base while depicting beautiful Moroccan floral Arabesque pattern and comes in a glossy finish. This platter is lead free and food safe as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
FEATURES- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the flora of the blue city of Morocco, called Chefchaouen.
- The platter depicts beautiful Moroccan pattern (arabesque) hand-painted along with flowers and bees.
- The platter is hand-painted with contrasting shade of midnight blue on white base.
- Ideal for serving appetizers and snacks to your guests.
- Can also be used for serving breads, fruits, salads, etc.
- Comes with 1 Platter.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is lead free and food safe.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Comes in handglazed glossy finish.
- Hand-painted Depicting Moroccan Floral Arabesque Pattern with Handglazed Studio Pottery fired at 1200 degree celsius.
- Comes in White & Midnight Blue colour.
- Comes in 10.4" (L) , 6.9" (W), 1.0" (H) Inch in size.
- The weight of the Platter is 950 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.