Handcrafted & Hand-painted depicting beautiful Mughal Floral Pattern
KETTLE: (L * W * H) = (7.6 * 4.9 * 6.2), CUPS: (L * W * H) = (3.5 * 2.6 * 3.0) Inch
CUPS: 150, KETTLE: 720
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 1260 grams
1 Kettle, 6 Cups
1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
- Comes with 1 kettle and 6 cups.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Hand-Painted and Handcrafted by Indian artisans.
- Inspired by the beautiful flowers and plants found in the lush green gardens of The Pari Mahal also called as The Palace of Fairies in Jammu and Kashmir in the summer season, the earthen colours and ceramic finesse of this collection make it unique and exquisite.
- This hand-painting on the cup and kettle is a perfect blend of Mughal art, traditional aesthetics, and sophisticated dining.
- Comes with 6 cups & 1 kettle.
- The set is ideal for serving tea & coffee to your loved ones.
- The floral pattern has been inspired from Mughal art and aesthetics.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The cups & kettle are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- The cups & kettle are 100% lead free.
- The cups & kettle are handcrafted in ceramic.
- This product is a part of collection: Mughal-e-Zahra.
The amalgamation of the unique culture with the free-flowing, diverse styles of architecture gave birth to the Mughal Floral repertoire. Imperial artisans with rich and enthusiastic skills rendered the use of the various immensely prominent blossoms and passionate skills to produce the most detailed and accurate designs with immensely lavish coloring that could never be glimpsed in real life. The art form in combination with illumination proved to be nothing less than a significant floral artistic tradition that wholesomely depicted refinement and which left behind a treasure trove of beauty in its phenomenal and remarkable art pieces.
Inspired by the richly detailed ancient heritage of Mughal Art and culture, the 'Mughal-e-Zahra' is a wide range of home products handcrafted with utmost consistency by our artisans. The products in this collection are hand-painted in Floral Mughal Patterns with a view of taking you back to the era of bountiful and sublime artistic dominance. The 'Mughal-e-Zahra' is a perfect range of tableware and home items waiting to take space and elegantly magnify your abodes with detailed expressions of the wonderful bygone culture.
10+ YEARS, 12 LAKH CUSTOMERS
ExclusiveLane has delivered to more than 10 lakh customers in more than 10 years.
We currently work with more than 120 artisans pan India and this number keeps growing every year.
Our products are entirely made from hand with excellent craftsmenship.
Product is beautiful pls add strong strings
V small not worth of money
The product is really awesome. It is as shown in the picture. Strong and durable. Highly recommended!
Very pretty …… would love to gift friends . Will add colour to your dining experience !!
Package and delivery was extremely satisfactory too .
Excellent product …….. well packed and delivered . Love it !!
Best quality product finishing was perfect good craftmanship.
Still I didn't received product One time its already canceled by delivery guy state that customer rejected to take.
I Liked this product. Color is good and finishing is very nice
And also i got discount by using GrabOn coupon code
It makes my day beautiful✨✨
Took time in terms of update about delivery status.
Product quality and packing is just amazing. Strongly recommend.
Beautiful products as they appeared online
So beautiful 😍
Too cute 🥰