Material: Sheesham Wood
Art Type: Hand-painted Depicting Aztec Pattern
The Aztec Empire, centred at the capital of Tenochtitlan, dominated most of Mesoamerica in the 15th and 16th centuries CE. Aztec artists were influenced by their contemporaries, especially artists from Oaxaca (several whom permanently resided at Tenochtitlan) and the Huastec region of the Gulf Coast where there was a strong tradition of three-dimensional sculpture. These diverse influences and the Aztecs' eclectic tastes and admiration of ancient art made their art one of the most varied of all ancient cultures anywhere.
Inspired by the masterpieces right from under the ancient Aztec tribes, “Tribal Exotica” is a range of exclusive earrings using the intricate geometric patterns of mosaics, zig-zags and sea-loops. These phenomenal accessories are exemplary choices to be used during office parties, outings, and festive occasions or even daily for giving a bohemian touch to any look with the combination of vivid and vibrant colours that they exhibit.
The 'Aztec Pair' from the collection 'Tribal Exotica' is an exclusive pair of square-shaped earrings handcrafted in sheesham wood. Made available in brown colour, this tribal accessory pair is hand-painted with multicoloured Aztec pattern with utmost grace by our artisans and the colourful combination of which makes it possible for it to be worn with any attire. The 'Aztec Pair' is an ideal jewellery item for adding a bohemian touch to any look and to be used during office parties, outings, festive occasions or even on a daily basis for exuberantly defining the art of simplicity and for living in the charms of the glamorously rich and unheard vintage culture.
- Inspired by the masterpieces right from under the ancient Aztec tribes.
- The combination of the vivid colors makes it an ideal option to be worn during festivities or on a day to day basis.
- Goes well with Indian and Western attire.
- Hand-painted to depict aztec pattern.
- Comes in square shape.
- Comes with a fish hook made of lead-free and nickel-free iron alloy.
- Handcrafted in Sheesham Wood.
- Hand-painted with Aztec Pattern.
- Comes in Brown with multicoloured hand-painting.
- Comes in 3.5" (H), 2.4" (W) Inch in size.
- This product is from our collection, "Tribal Exotica".
- The weight of the earrings is 14 grams.
Hand-painted Depicting Aztec Pattern
(H * W) = (3.5 * 2.4) Inch
- The hook is made of lead-free and nickel-free alloy.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight colour or design variations that are natural outcomes of human involvement in the process.
1 Pair of earrings
1) Wipe jewellery with a dry cloth.
2) Keep away from perfumes, water or any other liquid substance.
Firstly, the wood is handcrafted in the desired shape and is then perfected by using the sandpaper. After this process, the craftsman uses multiple colours to enhance the look. After the paint dries, a lead-free and nickel-free fish hook is attached completing the look.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh