'Rajasthani Kalbeliya Dance Girl' Hand-painted Decorative Showpiece (10 Inch, Iron)
Handcrafted and hand-painted in traditional Rajasthani motifs
Powder Coated Iron
(L * W * H) = (7.8 * 7.8 * 9.8) Inch
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
A classic representation of the sweet sound of sarangi playing in the serene villages of Rajasthan as the village folk begin their cultural festivities around a blazing bonfire under the starlit night, this collection is inspired from the eternally beautiful art, dance, and music compositions of the local and tribal communities of Rajasthan. Handcrafted by Indian artisans and ideal for decorating your house, every element of The Banjara Tales collection radiates with the scent of rural farmlands, refreshing traditional beats, and auspicious colours. Complete with an authentic depiction of the men, women, animals, and symbolic gods found in traditional Rajasthani culture, you will find yourself transported to this magnificent Indian state in no time.
The collection comprises extraordinary curios, unique key holders, beautiful tea light and aroma diffusers, and exquisite wall decor to add an everlasting charm to any space it is placed in. Vibrant in colours and embellished with intricate hand-painted motifs, the products in this collection are perfect to add another cultural gem to a traditional home setting or a dash of Indian fusion to the modern home. If you are looking for a memorable gift for your loved ones, your search ends here and in such exciting fashion because this collection is the true celebration of art and culture and will leave you and your loved ones mesmerized with the Rajasthani heritage and grace.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The mesmerising charm of Rajasthani folk dance is incomparable to any other art form in the world. Women dress up in their authentic cultural attire and gather together on festive days to dance and celebrate their cultural heritage and nature with their loved ones. A part of 'The Banjara Tales' collection, this showpiece depicting a dancing tribal woman is the epitome of beauty and grace found in India. The auspicious green and orange colours with which this product has been hand-painted will add vibrance and joy to your home and take you closer to your cultural roots.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the rich tribal culture found in the villages of Rajasthan and replicating a tribal woman wearing traditional attire and performing a folk dance, this decorative curio is ideal to add a flavour of culture to the corners of your home.
- This curio depicts a dance pose captured as a tribal woman performs a Rajasthani folk dance on festive occasions.
- The auspicious orange and green colours are widely found in Indian traditions and are a mark of celebration.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans with vibrant colours and timeless, traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Handcrafted in Powder Coated Iron.
- Comes in Multicolour.
- Comes in glossy and antique finish.
- It can be placed on side tables, drawing room tables, and shelves.
- It serves as an aesthetic decorative showpiece to add beauty and culture to your home.
- It also makes a thoughtful gift for those who are fond of Indian culture, dance, and art.
- This decorative showpiece is a figurine inspired by Indian tribal dancers.
- It can be placed as per the décor of the room.
- Comes in 7.8" (L), 7.8" (W), 9.8" (H) Inches.
- The weight of the Showpiece is 331 grams.
- Comes with 1 Showpiece.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSClean with only Dry Cotton Cloth
For Shipping & Returns Policy -Click Here
For tracking your Order or Registering You Complaint, click on the Whatsapp Chat Icon
Let customers speak for us
It never reached me
Extremely good quality and value for money:)
Very high pricing, i am selling the same product for half price on Amazon, search Divine Way store and order now!
It looks so gorgeous and as well as it is very useful.
Best table to guft someone
This stand looks very nice on my study table. It is at a good slant to comfortably watch something on your phone although you cannot charge your phone on it in standing position if your phone charges from the bottom but other than that I use it a lot so I am getting my money's worth.
Excellent product I am extremely happy with the purchase.
I loved these ceramic dinner plates. They are very colourful and my kids love to eat on these plates. Quality and pricing are also great.
I am a fan of ceramicware. Can't control myself from shopping ceramicware for my kitchen. I found these beautiful hand painted ceramic plates online at Exclusivelane and these are amazing especially the design and pattern. Thank u Exclusivelane.
The wind chime is beautifully hand-painted with intricate details of songbirds that add a touch of elegance to my outdoor space. The metal and wood construction of the chime gives it a sturdy and durable feel, and it produces a soothing sound that's not too loud or too soft, making it perfect for a relaxing ambiance.
I really love this Decorative ceramic oil bottle
I recently purchased these hand-painted ceramic dinner plates online for my mom and she really likes the design and quality.. worth a buy
I loved the Hand-Painting art !! I bought the wooden table lamp and It added elegance to my bedroom.
I recently purchased this hand painted Oil Bottle
and I'm in love with it! The hand-painted design
is absolutely stunning, with delicate floral motifs
that give it a touch of elegance. It's a beautiful
addition to any home and I would highly
recommend it to anyone looking for a unique
and functional piece of art.