The 'Goan Paradise' is a collection inspired by the picturesque beaches of Goa. The earthen-brown hued sand of Goan shoreline stretches alongside soothing blue waters, painting a scenic and breathtaking panorama of the coast. Jovial waves come excitedly swirling towards the shimmering shore and the sand morphs into a golden liquid, blissfully embracing it. The idyllic fusion of the sea and sand, vivid under the brilliant sunlight, is a mesmerizing sight to behold. When the tides retreat to the sea, the shore glances at the horizon while longingly waiting for the waves to return. Meanwhile, the blue sky and the soft breeze complete this scenery with their tranquil presence. Isn't it an enchanting paradise?
The 'Goan Paradise' is a collection of tableware and kitchen accessories that include mugs, katoris, dinner sets, bowls, plates, platters, and more. Handmade by highly skilled artisans of India, this range beautifully depicts the unfathomable beauty of seashores in Goa, while capturing the two elements of nature, water and land in a captivating way. Handmade in ceramic with much care and precision, this range comes in vivid colours of pastel turquoise blue in a glossy finish with a soft earthen brown colour displaying a terracotta-like matte finish. This carefully curated range is ideal for your kitchen, and will indeed enhance the look of your interiors with its elegance and simplicity that is perfect for a contemporary set up.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Earthen Turquoise' from the collection 'Goan Paradise', is a studio pottery dinner set comprising of 4 dinner plates and 4 katoris of 180 ML each, handmade & handglazed in Ceramic by skilled Indian artisans. It depicts a beautiful amalgamation of contrasting shades of glossy turquoise blue colour in a pastel tone and a sober earthen brown coloured terracotta-like matte finish. It is ideal to be used for serving daily meals to 4 people, the dinner plates are ideal for serving large or main meals and the katoris for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc. This set is lead free as well as microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the picturesque beaches of Goa.
- The dinner plates with katoris depict a beautiful amalgamation of contrasting shades of glossy turquoise blue colour in a pastel tone and a sober earthen brown coloured terracotta-like matte finish.
- The katoris depict a unique rounded shape.
- This product is hand glazed studio pottery.
- These plates with katoris are ideal for serving daily meals to your family & guests.
- Ideal for serving meals to 4 people.
- The dinner plates are ideal for serving large or main meals.
- The katoris are ideal for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc.
- Comes with 4 Dinner Plates and 4 Katoris.
- The product is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is 100% lead free.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Comes in a combination of glossy and matte finish.
- Hand Glazed Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1280 Degree Celsius with Terracotta Matte Finish.
- Comes in Pastel Turquoise Blue & Earthen Brown colour.
- Comes in the following dimensions: DINNER PLATES: 10.0" (L), 10.0" (W), 10.0" (H), KATORIS: 4.0" (L), 4.0" (W), 2.0" (H) Inches in size.
- The volume of each katori is 180 ML.
- The total weight of the set is 3580 grams.
Hand Glazed Studio Pottery Double Fired at 1280 Degree Celsius with Terracotta Matte Finish
DINNER PLATES: (L * W * H) = (10.0 * 10.0 * 1.1), KATORIS: (L * W * H) = (4.0 * 4.0 * 2.0) Inch
Turquoise Blue & Earthen Brown
4 Dinner Plates, 4 Katoris
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the studio glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1280 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glaze it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent and sponge for cleaning.
2. Avoid using any Abrasive material on the ceramic.
MANUFACTURING PROCESSThe material used in these products is stoneware clay which is manipulated and glazed by by hands and then double fired at a temperature of 1280 degree celsius.
Awesome one. Kudos to the team who made this.
Loved the purchase. I wish it were slightly larger though. Packed and delivered well. The pieces were very well painted just like in the image.
Awesome loved it..was a little unhappy with the lid..it did not fit perfectly..otherwise overall look is beautiful..will suggest to have the handle at a lower level and a little bigger loop for holding..
very prompt service and items are properly packed
It was a great purchase from exclusive lane. Quality n art work work is superb.
I'm absolutely happy to own this amazing set and the colour is a delight.The packaging and the delivery was excellent
Glad to have bought it
Cute ceramic bowls .Same as shown.Recommended
It is exactly how it is shown in the picture, very good quality. It really lit
Up my room and gave it a warm and cozy feeling❤️
The ceramic oil bottle is as beautiful as I had found in the picture.It is for me the most valuable possession
This whole tea set is very elegant. And the quality is amazing.
Very beautiful and useful
Beautiful piece !
Very subtle artwork