Pompeii, a city on the Italian coastline with rich volcanic soil and luxurious lifestyle flourishing down its line slowly embarked its way as a captivating resort town where the tourists, townspeople celebrated the religious festival of Vulcan, The God of Fire. The city with beautifully built monumental complexes was abruptly lost with the eruption of Mount Vesuvius and froze in its ultimate sophistication under a thick layer of ash. Rediscovered after ages, the city still held the true essence and secrets in its remnants which transpired to the artists around the globe to decipher the lost glory and continue to amplify the legacy through their art in the hearts of the generations to come.
Inspired by the rich and exuberant ancient heritage of the Roman Empire and the volcanic eruption of Pompeii, Our artisans gracefully handglazed the perfect union between Amber, the aggressiveness of Lava, and teal, the calming essence of nature and time. The style of ceramic traces back to the ancient roman stoneware depiction and has been made available in various categories including tableware, oil-bottles, vases, table tea-light holders, candle-holders and bathroom accessories. "Amalgamation of Amber & Teal" truly combines mutuality of Roman tragedies and fine pottery to quench your appetite for timeless designs and exalting your minds and the moods of people living anywhere near the boundaries of your lines.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Amber & Teal' set of 3 vases is perfect to decorate shelves of your homes and offices with dainty flowers or stalks to accent tables or mantlepieces. The set is elegantly handcrafted in ceramic in amber colour with ribs embossing on sides, daisy floral pattern embossing in centre and tints of magical teal on the neck. The vases come with ample space to hold a single bloom or a small bouquet and act as a perfect gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- These vases are perfect to decorate with dainty flowers or stalks to accent table or mantlepiece.
- Ample space to hold a single bloom or a small bouquet.
- Perfect to decorate shelves or tabletops of your homes and offices.
- Can also be gifted for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Comes with ribs embossing on sides and daisy floral pattern embossing in centre.
- Comes in the shape of a flask.
- Made in Ceramic.
- Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1280 degree celsius.
- Comes in Amber with Teal tints on neck.
- Comes in
Vase-1: 5.0 (L), 2.3 (W), 5.6 (H)
Vase-2: 4.7 (L), 4.7 (W), 4.3 (H)
Vase-3: 5.0 (L), 2.3 (W), 5.6 (H) Inches in size.
- The weight of the Vases are 1096 grams.
- The weight of Vase-1 is 376 grams and Vase-2 is 344 grams.
- Comes with 3 Vases.
Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1280 degree celsius
VASE-1: (L * W * H) = (4.7 * 4.7 * 4.3), VASE-2: (L * W * H) = (5.0 * 2.3 * 5.6), VASE-3: (L * W * H) = (5.0 * 2.3 * 5.6) Inch
Amber with Teal Tints
- This is not a Bone China Product.
- Pottery dipped in Amber and Sprayed with Teal.
- There could be a slight variation in the dual tone glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1280 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Stoneware clay is manipulated by hand, It is then fired at temperatures of 1280 degree celsius. After that, it is dipped in Amber and sprayed with Metal Teal and doubly fired again to mature the glaze.
Namaste!!! Decorative and quirky.
Nicely packaged and prompt delivery.
Amazing collection of this types of Handia 👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️❤️love this product.
Worth buying product 👍👍👍
It was a birthday gift for a friend and he just loved it.
The birds haven’t noticed it yet but I love it! Simple. Well crafted. Clever design.
I bought a set of 2 of these and people are so quick to notice them and compliment them. Excellent quality and value.
Bought a set of 4. Beautifully made. Exactly what I ordered. Prompt delivery and packing was excellent.
The tea cups were too large and the serving plates too small. A trifle disappointed.
The product came in excellent packaging. Love it.
Loved the art and finish with the exact colors as the pictures 😍
The mirror frame is pretty but the size mentioned is inclusive of the frame and hence the mirror is much smaller than you expect.
I would like to return my item as it’s defected. I checked the item in front of the delivery guy and he asked me to return the item via this site. so please tell me how to do so
Looks so pretty! Came with the screws in a pouch, easy to instal!
I recently purchased Moroccan floral hand painted dinner set n same pattern mugs. It was an absolute smooth process of purchasing and all queries were promptly answered. The product was delivered on time and I loved the whole set. Thank you to the team at Exclusive lane.