COLOUR: Blue, White & Yellow
ART TYPE: Handpainted With Moroccon Pattern
‘The Kettle Cup’ from the collection ‘The 90’s Shores of Morocco’, is a compact set of a kettle and cup, handcrafted in the interiors of Uttar Pradesh, inspired from a bygone era of a beautiful oceanside country; beaches with a yellow-white sand touching the beautiful blue waters of the Atlantic and Mediterranean. The story of the mystic land of Morocco, with a signature language of geometric motifs used in traditional art and architecture, is translated into ceramic, with an indigenous Moroccan geometric pattern on a white base hand-painted in ocean-blue, while sand yellow is minimally used on the rims and handles of the simple straight cup and stout-snouted round-bellied kettle with lid, capturing the essence of Moroccan seasides enigmatically into a holistic tea set. Indian craftspeople have crafted ‘The Kettle Cup’ by hand, with so much love, to transport us back to times of enchanting wandering in a thriving historic seaside country, to your table tops and favourite home and kitchen spaces.
- Ideal for having Tea & Coffee with your loved ones.
- Comes with a kettle & cup.
- Handmade in Ceramic.
- Hand-Painted With Moroccan Pattern.
- Comes in Blue, White and Yellow Color.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 5.2" (H)
KETTLE: 6.1” (L), 4.4” (W), 4.5” (H),
CUP: 5.2” (L), 4.3” (W), 2.3” (H) Inch in size.
- Comes in the following Volume:
KETTLE: 380 ML,
CUP: 200 ML.
- It rejoices in spreading the mood of love, festivity & togetherness over chai & coffee.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh