Handcrafted & Hand-painted
(L * W * H) = (7.0 * 1.2 * 0.2) Inch
6 Table Forks
- Comes in a set of 6.
- As this product is handcrafted & hand-painted, there might be a slight colour or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
The 'Tangerine Must-Haves' from the collection 'A Wooden Culinary Paradise' is a perfect set of cutlery items comprising of 6 table forks ideal for eating fruits, appetizers, or snacks. This tableware set is elegantly handcrafted in Sheesham wood whilst depicting elegant hand-paintings done at the end of the handles. As ideal home essentials, they also serve to be perfect to be used at dinner parties or special occasions.
- Handcrafted in India by Artisans.
- Depicts elegant hand-painting done at the end of the handle in Orange colour with Green tints.
- Ideal for eating fruits, appetizers or snacks.
- This set is not microwave or dishwasher safe.
- The set is food safe & lead free.
- Handcrafted in Sheesham Wood.
- Handcrafted & Hand-painted.
- Comes in Dark Brown with Orange coloured handle-end.
- Comes in 7.0" (L), 1.2" (W), 0.2" (H) Inch in size.
- The weight of each fork is 41 grams.
- Comes with 6 Table Forks.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Clean softly with a damp cloth dipped in any cooking oil.
2. Refrain from scrubbing.
Look better than image
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.