Handcrafted and hand-painted in traditional Rajasthani motifs
Powder Coated Iron
(L * W * H) = (7.8 * 7.8 * 9.8) Inch
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
A classic representation of the sweet sound of sarangi playing in the serene villages of Rajasthan as the village folk begin their cultural festivities around a blazing bonfire under the starlit night, this collection is inspired from the eternally beautiful art, dance, and music compositions of the local and tribal communities of Rajasthan. Handcrafted by Indian artisans and ideal for decorating your house, every element of The Banjara Tales collection radiates with the scent of rural farmlands, refreshing traditional beats, and auspicious colours. Complete with an authentic depiction of the men, women, animals, and symbolic gods found in traditional Rajasthani culture, you will find yourself transported to this magnificent Indian state in no time.
The collection comprises extraordinary curios, unique key holders, beautiful tea light and aroma diffusers, and exquisite wall decor to add an everlasting charm to any space it is placed in. Vibrant in colours and embellished with intricate hand-painted motifs, the products in this collection are perfect to add another cultural gem to a traditional home setting or a dash of Indian fusion to the modern home. If you are looking for a memorable gift for your loved ones, your search ends here and in such exciting fashion because this collection is the true celebration of art and culture and will leave you and your loved ones mesmerized with the Rajasthani heritage and grace.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The mesmerising charm of Rajasthani folk dance is incomparable to any other art form in the world. Women dress up in their authentic cultural attire and gather together on festive days to dance and celebrate their cultural heritage and nature with their loved ones. A part of 'The Banjara Tales' collection, this showpiece depicting a dancing tribal woman is the epitome of beauty and grace found in India. The auspicious green and orange colours with which this product has been hand-painted will add vibrance and joy to your home and take you closer to your cultural roots.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired from the rich tribal culture found in the villages of Rajasthan and replicating a tribal woman wearing traditional attire and performing a folk dance, this decorative curio is ideal to add a flavour of culture to the corners of your home.
- This curio depicts a dance pose captured as a tribal woman performs a Rajasthani folk dance on festive occasions.
- The auspicious orange and green colours are widely found in Indian traditions and are a mark of celebration.
- Handcrafted and hand-painted by Indian artisans with vibrant colours and timeless, traditional Rajasthani motifs.
- Handcrafted in Powder Coated Iron.
- Comes in Multicolour.
- Comes in glossy and antique finish.
- It can be placed on side tables, drawing room tables, and shelves.
- It serves as an aesthetic decorative showpiece to add beauty and culture to your home.
- It also makes a thoughtful gift for those who are fond of Indian culture, dance, and art.
- This decorative showpiece is a figurine inspired by Indian tribal dancers.
- It can be placed as per the décor of the room.
- Comes in 7.8" (L), 7.8" (W), 9.8" (H) Inches.
- The weight of the Showpiece is 331 grams.
- Comes with 1 Showpiece.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSClean with only Dry Cotton Cloth
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.