Handcrafted & Hand-painted depicting beautiful Mughal Floral Pattern
JARS: (L * W * H) = (2.8 * 2.8 * 3.6), TRAY: (L * W * H) = (7.1 * 3.7 * 1.2), SPOONS: (L * W * H) = (5.0 * 1.3 * 1.2) Inch
2 pickle holders, 2 spoons and 1 tray
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- Since the product is hand painted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
As the birds make their way home and the sun sets on the horizon, splashing the earth with golden sunshine, the leaves and flowers kiss the grass to pave the path for Prince Dara Shikoh, who will grace the royal gardens with his presence in the hope to enjoy a stroll in nature on a summer evening. Prince Dara Shikoh was a Mughal Prince for whom the Pari Mahal, also called ‘The Palace of Fairies,’ was built during the reign of Shah Jahan in the 1600s. Bringing with it a warm summer breeze and the colours of the season, this collection is a reflection of the beautiful gardens of The Palace of Fairies during the summer months. Inspired by the setting sun shining softly on the mesmerising flora at the top of Zabarwan mountain range in Jammu and Kashmir, this collection immortalises the glorious moment when the afternoon transitions into evening, demonstrating yet another miracle of the universe.
Hand-painted by Indian artisans, this collection is inspired by Mughal art and culture, representing the aesthetics of the enchanting leaves and flowers on a golden summer afternoon. Comprising of soup bowls, dinner plates, tea sets, beer and coffee mugs, jars and containers, jugs, cutlery and pickle holders, serve ware, platters, home decor, and much more, the exquisite products in this collection are ideal for sophisticated dining and decoration. Built for those who design their homes with their heart and soul, the cultural elements in this collection's design and creation are perfect for the traditional home setting or ideal to add a Mughlai fusion to the contemporary home. And, last but not the least, the products in this collection also make for a classy gift for your loved ones on festive occasions and celebrations.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
Perfect to store your pickles, chutneys, sauces, and more, this Ceramic Chutney & Pickle Jar Set of Two With Tray is ideal for the dining table and a part of the 'Sunset at Pari Mahal, Srinagar' collection. Designed with traditional floral patterns and Mughal aesthetics and hand painted by Indian artisans, these jars take inspiration from the sunlit gardens of the Pari Mahal in Jammu and Kashmir. The wonderful earthen colours, soothing texture, and sophisticated look not only make these jars a great option for every home but also a thoughtful gift for housewarming parties or festive occasions.
- Handmade & hand-painting in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by the beautiful flowers and plants found in the lush green gardens of The Pari Mahal also called as The Palace of Fairies in Jammu and Kashmir in the summer season, the earthen colours and ceramic finesse of this collection make it unique and exquisite.
- This hand-painting on the pickle holder set is a perfect blend of Mughal art, traditional aesthetics, and sophisticated dining.
- This set comprises of 2 Jars with lids, 2 spoons & 1 Tray.
- Ideal for storing different type of pickles or jam.
- Can also be used to serve sauces or chutneys.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The set is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The set is 100% lead free.
- The set is handcrafted in Ceramic.
- hand-painting in Brown color.
- Comes in the following dimensions: JARS: 2.8" (L), 2.8" (W), 3.6" (H), TRAY: 7.1" (L), 3.7" (W), 1.2" (H), SPOONS: 5.0" (L), 1.3" (W), 1.2" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each jar is 110 ML.
- The weight of the Pickle Holder set is 819 grams.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
The colour and design are beautiful but the plates are very flat and not convenient to serve curries / gravies in . The food can actually spill out easily.
I m awestruck
Very nice products. Very well packed. There was no delay in the delivery. Am satisfied.
The plates look beautiful. Loved them.
This is wonderful product beautifully designed with elegant looks
A must buy for your dinning table
Very beautiful pieces..
This is a beautiful piece adorning my wall now and I absolutely love the finish and the design.
Haven’t received this product
I didn't like the product..returned but money not yet received
No discount was given even after repeated requests and hence no review.
Beautiful product and enhancing look of my balcony...Product is as expected.
Absolutely delight to eyes...product as expected...It enhances my window :)
Very sturdy product ,measurements are same as mentioned in the website
Fell in love with the product.
Appreciating the craftsmanship.
Moreover packaging was done good and delivered in time