Hand-painted With Mosaic Pattern
(H * W) = (3.1 * 2.0) Inch
1 Pair of earrings
- Comes in a pair.
- The hook is made of lead-free and nickel-free alloy.
- This product has been made by hand and may have slight colour or design variations that are natural outcomes of human involvement in the process.
Even in the times when paintbrushes were not invented, the skill of the painters never died because of lack of resources. Not just an art form, but the paintings depict a way of life for the Warli tribes of the mountains and coastal regions in and around the borders of Maharashtra and Gujarat. At this juncture in pre-history, the early man came out of an animal-like existence and gradually learned the art of self-expression in the form of art, that survived till today. Different species of animals, birds, wipers, frogs, spiders, scorpions, and even man, not seeking to distinguish himself, populated this tribe.
Inspired by the masterpieces right from under the ancient Warli Tribe, "Tribal Exotica"� is a range of exclusive accessories using the intricate geometric patterns of flowers, Tarpa dance which is famous amidst the tribes of Maharashtra, are usually performed in moonlit nights; the Tarpa which is a long wind instrument unique to the Warlis and other everyday activities which are in vogue are the most picked designs for accessories. The rustic vintage embellishments of necklace, earrings of great beauty depicting humans in a circle of tight embrace, Fibre, brass are transformed into the poetry called Warli. These phenomenal accessories are exemplary choices to be used during office parties, outings, and festive occasions or even daily for giving a bohemian touch to any look with the combination of vivid and vibrant colours that they exhibit.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Mosaic Pair' from the collection 'Tribal Exotica' is an exclusive pair of round-shaped earrings handcrafted in sheesham wood. Made available in dark brown colour, this tribal accessory pair is hand-painted with multicoloured mosaic pattern with utmost grace by our artisans and the colourful combination of which makes it possible for it to be worn with any attire. The 'Mosaic Pair' is an ideal jewellery item for adding a bohemian touch to any look and to be used during office parties, outings, festive occasions or even on a daily basis for exuberantly defining the art of simplicity and for living in the charms of the glamorously rich and unheard vintage culture.
- This pair of earrings is ideal to add a bohemian touch to any look.
- Inspired by the masterpieces right from under the ancient Aztec tribes.
- The combination of the vivid colors makes it an ideal option to be worn during festivities or on a day to day basis.
- Goes well with Indian and Western attire.
- Hand-painted to depict mosaic pattern.
- Comes in round shape with a hole.
- Comes with a fish hook made of lead-free and nickel-free iron alloy.
- Handcrafted in Sheesham Wood.
- Hand-painted with Mosaic Pattern.
- Comes in Dark Brown with multicoloured hand-painting.
- Comes in 3.1" (H), 2.0" (W) Inch in size.
- This product is from our collection, "Tribal Exotica".
- The weight of the earrings is 16 grams.
1) Wipe jewellery with a dry cloth.
2) Keep away from perfumes, water or any other liquid substance.
Firstly, the wood is handcrafted in the desired shape and is then perfected by using the sandpaper. After this process, the craftsman uses multiple colours to enhance the look. After the paint dries, a lead-free and nickel-free fish hook is attached completing the look.