Hand-Glazed Studio Pottery
(L * W * H) = (4.9 * 3.9 * 4.3) Inch
Light Brown & Navy Blue
1 Mug With Lid, 1 Tea Filter
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- This product is lead free.
- The mug comes with a lid and a tea filter.
- The mug has been glazed with creamish white over the textured clay
The fresh lukewarm sunlight peeps through the cracks in the curtains and the sound of waves lashing across the shore rocks flows in like a melody; the start to a cosy comfortable Sunday morning at the coast. The first curtains pulled open, the first window unlatched, the first cool-salty breeze caressing the suddenly over lit sea house. A thriving green cover, unending spans of the blue sea touching the blue skies at the horizon; the red sails of a boat specked in the distance. A sea facing patio with a warm little table signalling some morning chai and breakfast.
Inspired from the coastal tranquillity of southern India, ‘Puducherry Mornings’, a collection of studio pottery is an earth-fable, handcrafted in ceramic to bring the calm coastal aura to your homes. Handcrafted in a neutral palette of coastal hues by artists from Pondicherry, this beautiful range of ceramic tableware and incense accessories carries with them the delicate flavours of a raw southern India. Minimalistic glazes and irregular textures, subtle yet quirky forms embellished with attentive detailing to each of these products brings the beauty of mellow breezy coastal mornings to your table and home spaces.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
This product known as 'Morning Musts' consists of a Green Tea Mug with a filter lid and is a part of the 'Puducherry Mornings' collection. Gorgeously hand-made by Indian artisans and later hand-glazed, this tableware product is inspired by the serenity and peace of the southern coastal areas. The faded shades are an add-on to depict the soothing hues profound in these areas. This Green Tea Mug is a perfect to serve your beverages such as Green tea.
- Handcrafted and Hand-Glazed in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the coastal serenity of Southern India, these products aim to bring the essence of coastal aura and vibe.
- Ideal for pouring in your Green Tea beverage.
- Comes in beautiful faded shades to complement your tables and kitchens.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties and festivities.
- This Filter Green Tea Mug is designed in Studio Pottery Art, comes with a lid, a filter and are handcrafted in ceramic
- The Green Tea Mug are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- This product is made up of Ceramic material.
- This product is beautifully glazed with a combination of faded shades.
- Comes in a mixture of Light Brown and Navy Blue shades.
- Comes in the following dimensions: (L * W * H) = (4.9 * 3.9 * 4.3) Inch
- This product is a part of the 'Puducherry Mornings' collection.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Use Mild Detergent.
- Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
It looks different and quite uncommon.
It looks cute!!
It's very attractive and eye catching!
Really love this and it's really cute . My birds love this!
Sooper & elegant
Happy with the product
The soup bowls are nice.I would recommend others to buy these.
Received in good condition and the jars were useful
Disappointed with color, what is shown to what was delivered
The auspicious Gayatri mantra from the Rigveda with the power to invoke the healing energy of SAVITUR- the Sun god.
Perfect for gifting on house warming, anniversaries and pooja room! Thank you.
The product is cute
Terracotta pots with beautiful designs.
The Dancing Ganesh Diya was packed well and arrived in time. It looks exactly as shown in the picture with good finish and the bells were all intact . We only hope that the ring connecting the chain to the diya and the chain itself can carry the weight of the heavier diya long term as it is thin. However we are happy with the purchase.