Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery double fired at 1200 degree celsius.
(L * W * H) = (3.3 * 3.3 * 2.1) Inch
Black, Crimson & Ombre Blue
es with 4 bowls. -This is not a Bone China Product. -There might be a slight variation in the dual tone glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy. -The product is lead free and food safe. -Due to the firing at 1200 degree celsius & the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process. -The product is dishwasher and microwave safe.
Standing tall with its pride reaching the crescent moon, intimidating the world as it tiptoes to its colossal roof. The gust of wind was strong that day, but nothing could shake the volcano from its grace. While the world saw the volcano with a feeling of fear, a pair of twinkling eyes admired it and formulated an idea so crystal clear. The heat emitting from the fire mountain filled the air, igniting passion in the artist's heart with a flare. When home that day the artisan reached, his ideas had filled to the peak. Eyes focused on the task at hand, his mind fixated on his new creation turning into a meaningful piece. That night he thanked the volcano, its warmth and its beauty; the one that blessed him with inspiration to fulfill his artistic duty.
Inspired by the exquisite volcanoes of the islands of Andaman, 'Splashes of Black & Crimson: A Volcanic Story' is a heartwarming tableware collection that emits similar imagery as a dynamic volcano with its bold colour palette of black, crimson and ombre blue. Capturing the essence of how nature and every element of it inspire artists around the world, exhibiting itself in the beautiful process of pottery, the collection offers a touch of warmth, care and soulfulness into our homes as well as in our lives. Decorated with gorgeous ceramic cups and saucer, beer mugs, bowls set, serve-wares, handis, plate sets, kadhai, planters and so much more, this set will welcome a rustic set of charms to your dining table and the surroundings. Dual hand glazed and prepared with care under double-fired heat of 1200 degree Celsius, all these microwave friendly, lead-free beauties imitate the raw and wander lusting sight of a volcano, catering your home with a warmth that is to be shared with all your loved ones.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
- These dining table bowls/katoris set are ideal for serving dal, vegeatables or curries for day to day use.
- These bowls are perfect to serve desserts, sweet dish, snacks, or refreshments to your guests.
- These bowl sets will definitely compliment your dining plates.
- This product is part of our collection "The Splashes of Black & Crimson: A Volcanic Story".
- Comes with 4 bowls.
- Made in Ceramic.
- Depicts Handmade & Handglazed Studio Pottery with tint of Ombre blue over Crimson & Black.
- This studio pottery is double fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy.
- There could be a slight variation in the dual tone glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
- Comes in Black, Crimson & Ombre Blue color.
- Comes in the following dimensions: 3.3" (L), 3.3" (W), 2.1" (H) Inch in size.
- The product is lead free and food safe.
- The product is dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Wipe off with a soft damp cloth and do not use abrasive material for cleaning.
- The volume of bowl is 120 ML.
CARE INSTRUCTIONSHandle with Care.
Good hand work and very elegant after install on wall
The colour and design are beautiful but the plates are very flat and not convenient to serve curries / gravies in . The food can actually spill out easily.
I m awestruck
Very nice products. Very well packed. There was no delay in the delivery. Am satisfied.
The plates look beautiful. Loved them.
This is wonderful product beautifully designed with elegant looks
A must buy for your dinning table
Very beautiful pieces..
This is a beautiful piece adorning my wall now and I absolutely love the finish and the design.
Haven’t received this product
I didn't like the product..returned but money not yet received
No discount was given even after repeated requests and hence no review.
Beautiful product and enhancing look of my balcony...Product is as expected.
Absolutely delight to eyes...product as expected...It enhances my window :)
Very sturdy product ,measurements are same as mentioned in the website
Fell in love with the product.
Appreciating the craftsmanship.
Moreover packaging was done good and delivered in time