Handmade In Ghantadi Art From Kutchh, Gujrat
TOTAL: (H) = (27.6), HANGING: (L * W * H) = (10 * 0.9 * 17.9), BELLS: (H * DIA) = (1.7 * 0.9) Inch
1 Wind Chime
Gently wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Please refer to the dimension images of the wind chime before buying.
- Handcrafted in India by Artisans.
- The bells in the wind chimes are inspired from the 1000 year old 'Ghantandi Art Form of Kutch' originiated originally in Sindh (currently in Pakistan).
- Depicts a wheel cut dangler beautifully handcrafted in iron.
- Powdered coating is done to keep the bells rust-free, enhancing their timeless charm.
- Comes with 5 bells and adorned with an antique finish.
- Creates a soothing sound when the wind blow and make any space come alive with its rustic rhythms.
- Crafted to being positivity, goodluck and happiness wherever it is hung.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Can also be used as a decorative hanging for your balcony, garden or living room.
- Also acts as a beautiful decor piece.
- This product is a part of the collection 'Jhankar Beats of Kutch'.
The collection 'Jhankar Beats Of Kutch' is crafted with a purpose to enlighten your house with luck, prosperity and happiness. The collection put emphasis on the Ghantadi craft practiced in Kutch, which is being executed by the Sindhis' since thousand year.
It is believed that through hearing the sound of the bell or Ghantadi around the neck of the cattle, they would recognize the area where the cattle is roaming around and would then identify them easily. They even used the bells to decorate their home.
The beautiful significance behind this is that the sound produced by the bell showers one with positivity and peace bringing people to new life.