Handcrafted & Hand-painted With Desert Motifs
(L * W * H) = (10.0 * 3.9 * 4.0) Inch
Dark Brown & Turquoise Blue
1 Cutlery Holder
- Does not come with cutleries, napkins and toothpicks as shown.
- As this product is hand-painted & handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
The long-awaited wanderer in one of our artisans suddenly yearned for a small trip to "˜The Great Indian Desert"™ of Thar in the north-western part of the Indian Subcontinent. There he wondered how the desert attained existence without sensing the presence of its tranquillity in its agonising and beautiful capital in the form of a green and blue coloured wondrous region of an oasis in the middle of the sandhills. And with this, the unconventional style of hand-painting that existed bought with it in his mind the limitless intuitions and visions of the infinite creations of nature. One such thought was inspired by the design of a cactus which symbolised its sustenance by the water stored in them which help them survive in the arid regions such as the Marusthali region of the desert. A desert that provides recreational value whilst festivals celebrated with great zest and zeal is a hub for our imaginative artists who prepare specific art designs using their conceptualized and alluring ideas and techniques with the help of basic painting materials and introduce to the contemporary world the undiscovered laws of nature.
Inspired by the artisan"™s trip to the Thar Desert and the natural and vibrant colours of oasis and desert flora, 'The Deserted Blues' is a wide range of home products made by the use of different kinds of woods and terracotta which are handcrafted with utmost elegance by our artisans with modern fusion hand paintings involving a deserted theme and with a cactus symbolising the love and protection of mother nature. These products are made available in various categories involving wall clocks, wall hangings, nameplates, table lamps, tablewares, towel-holders, aroma diffusers, tea-light holders, incense stick holders, key-holders, mirrors, vases and decorative pots all with a base of turquoise blue colour to protect your environment and enhancing your minds with the stillness it requires. The 'The Deserted Blues' as a range of home products is essential for fulfilling the chime your home never imagined it could have and for instilling calmness in the vibrant yet exotic atmosphere that surrounds it.
Click Here to visit other products of this collection.
The 'Oasis Spaces' from the collection 'The Deserted Blues' is a tableware item comprising of a cutlery-holder handcrafted in Mango Wood with 4 wide compartments to keep cutleries and tissues separately. This dark brown coloured tableware item is hand-painted elegantly by our artisans in turquoise blue and peach coloured desert flora art and is an ideal holder to be used for holding your daily dining accessories and also for keeping stationery items or other knick-knacks. The 'Oasis Spaces' as an exclusive home item is essential to be kept on the dining table or in the kitchen for daily use or when dining with guests for setting the environment upright for some delightful and overwhelming experiences and gatherings at your abodes.
- Ideal to hold your day to day dining table cutlery and tissues.
- Comes with 1 Cutlery Holder.
- Comes with 4 compartments for storing cutleries, napkins, dining accessories, etc
- Ideal to be kept on the dining table or in the kitchen.
- Handcrafted in Mango Wood.
- Wipe with a damp cloth and refrain from direct contact of water.
- Can also be used to keep stationery items & other knick knacks on your study or office table.
- Handcrafted & Hand-painted With Desert Motifs.
- Depicts hand-painted desert flora.
- The cutlery holder is not dishwasher or microwave safe.
- Hand-painted in Dark Brown & Turquoise Blue with Peach tints.
- Comes in 10.0" (L), 3.9" (W), 4.0" (H) Inch in size.
- This product is part of our collection,"The Deserted Blues".
- The weight of the cutlery holder is 518 grams.
1. Handle with care.
2. Keep away from water.
3. Wipe with a damp cloth.