Madhubani & Warli Hand-Painting
BASE: Liptis Wood, SHADE: Cotton Cloth Wrapped Over Polyvinyl
TOTAL (H) = 14.3, SHADE (H * DIA) = (5.2 * 8.0), BASE (H * DIA) = (10.3 * 4.5) Inch
BASE: Natural Brown,
1 Base & Shade
- The bulb & the holder type is B22.
- The plug type is 2 pin plug.
- Bulb is not included.
- Comes with an On/Off switch.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
Delicately handcrafted in liptis wood and hand-painted with intricate folklore by craftspeople from the interiors of India, €˜The Red-Shade Log€™ is a beautifully artistic table lampshade with a wooden log for the base holder. Inspired from the historic art of Madhubani in Bihar, the natural brown of the wooden log base has been hand-embellished with indigenous Madhubani art, depicting an elephant with a plant motif, in earthy Indian colours. In Madhubani painting traditions, the elephant is considered to be an auspicious aspect of nature and that it brings luck, power and tranquility. The compact design and the addition of simple embellishments of raw dori and traditional Indian metal ghunghrus are magically complimented with the beautiful red shade. The falling of soft light diffusing through the shade and the native folk tales handcrafted with love into this elegant table lampshade, carry with itself a fragment of raw Indian serenity and coziness to your table tops and living spaces.
- Perfect to be put up in a living room or bedroom to illuminate your table tops.
- Adorned with beautiful Madhubani elephant Hand-Painting.
- The base has been handmade in Liptis Wood while the shade has been handmade in cotton cloth wrapped over polyvinyl.
- Hand-Embellished in Brown.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 14.3" (H),
SHADE: 5.2" (H), 8.0" (DIA),
BASE: 10.3" (H), 4.5" (DIA) Inch in size.
- It will definitely add a striking vibrant glow to the interiors of your home.