COLOUR: BIRD: Luscious Green, BELLS: Red
MATERIAL: BIRD: Wood, BELLS: Metal
ART TYPE: Handcrafted & Handpainted
Skilfully hand-crafted and hand-painted in wood and metal by craftspeople from the interiors of India, ‘The Singing Bird’ is an artistic hanging wind-charm that captures the beauty of nature’s melodious treats in the form of a compact, aesthetic home-decor product. The simple composition of a bird crafted delicately in wood anchored with a pair of ethnic metal bells brings the soft essence of a bird’s melody when the bells clinker with passing winds, tuning feel good rustic rhythms that liven up any space. The detailed hand-painting on the bird in a luscious green is complemented with two brightly hand-painted red metal bells, complete with an ethnic beaded jute dori. Hand-crafted with love, this ethnic wind charm is an art piece that also doubles up as a feel good product for your favourite spaces.
- It can be used both as a wind chime as well as a decorative hanging in your living room or work-space.
- Beautiful Hand-Painting has been done on the bird & bells.
- Jute thread has been used to give it an ethnic & rustic look.
- The bird has been handmade in wood while the bells have been handcrafted in metal.
- Hand-Painted in Luscious Green & Red.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 5.2" (L), 2.3" (W), 12.0" (H),
BIRD: 5.2" (L), 0.3" (W), 3.6" (H),
BELL: 3.0" (H), 2.3" (DIA) Inch in size.
- It will make any space come alive with its rustic rhythms.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh